A single dad quits his job and begins a life of world travel with his young son. Blog about our travels, parenting, and inspiring others to live their dreams.
Latest Blog Posts
- Valladolid, a Must-See in the Yucatan
- Book Review: Ka Mate: Travels in New Zealand
- The Sleepy Town of Mahahual
- Bringing in the Double 4′s
- Tigger’s photo: The stinky place
- Monday photo: Metro in DC
- What Death Taught Me About How to Live
- Tigger photo Wednesday
- Traveling in Style
- Review: How to Live a Life of Travel
- Tigger’s 1st post: Minecraft
- Monday photo: Alaska
- Tigger the Surfer Boy
- A Joining of Civilizations–Ecuador’s Only Inca Ruins
- A slice of paradise on Ecuador’s coast
- Busy travel week!on Jun 14, 2012 in AnnouncementsPlease excuse the lack of posts this week. The small Ecuadorian coastal town we are in currently has poor Internet connectivity, and on Friday the 15th we begin a 27-hour bus ride to Lima, Peru. Back to more frequent posting soon!
- The good life of the Ecuadorian coast
- Recipe: Gin Passion
- New features!
- 10 Best (and Worst) Things You Can Eat in Southeast Asia