Articles written by an experienced ultrarunner about running ultramarathons, trail races and other endurance events. It includes tips and techniques, running gear and event reviews.
Latest Blog Posts
- 33 Marathons - as it happened (and what's next)
- Making the best of a bad training session – dealing with the unexpected
- Ultra Marathon Class – You've gotta have base!
- Running the Sunshine Coast Beaches - 80kms of Sand!
- GNW 2012 - 175kms of fun!
- Gear Review - Source Hydration 1.5l Dune Race Pack
- Paleo Snacks - for the Ultra Runner who simply doesn't have the time.
- The Glasshouse 50km – it’s amazing what you can do if you try!
- Stronger Ankles for Trail Running (Inspired by an egotistical Podiatrist!)
- Quality Ultramarathon Training – Running with Purpose
- Kokoda Challenge 2012 - a 96km Muddy Fun Run!
- You can’t beat the clock (or look cool while getting your head read!)
- Trail Running Gear Review – AY-UP Lights - Run the Light Fantastic!
- Become a Stronger Runner Through Strength Training
- Scott Jurek’s “Eat and Run” Book Review and Prize Give Away
- Guest Post - Health Benefits of Running (not just Ultramarathons)
- Which everyday runner has inspired you through their Ultra Running Performance this year
- Sport Shield - put an end to Chaffing and Blisters in Ultramarathons!
- Is Chocolate Milk the Better Recovery Drink for Runners?
- Essential Smartphone Apps for Runners - 4 reasons to lace up those sneakers and hit the trails