A humorous look of life as a wife, daughter, and mother in the new times of the old south dealing with an insane cast of characters. From deb balls to NASCAR, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Sun and the Sand and a Drink in My Hand
- Coming Out from Under a Rock
- Photography Post - Pink Lily 1
- Photography Post - Board Walk at Dawn
- It's Official - It's No Longer My Dining Room
- Photography Post - Lawn at Brookland Pointe
- Feed Them Foreign Food and Watch Them Eat
- The End (I Hope) of the Dress Saga
- Photography Post - Gate of Brookland Pointe
- The Time Has Come
- Proper Notes
- Ground Hog Day in May - All Over Again
- Don't Mess With Plutoon May 8, 2013 in weatherWe obviously have not been living right. For weeks before the wedding I was concerned about the rain. Then the weekend approached and I had to add cool temperatures to my list. We got through the wedding, dry but a little chilly. Now, it is the fi...
- Mama's Mountain House
- Was It Polo or Was It the Fever
- Photography Post - Drayton Hall -2
- No Where
- Photography Post - Drayton Hall
- Good to be Home or Not?