Originally from Boston, MA–now residing in Phoenix, AZ–Arthur "Arth Vader" Milano fights a never ending battle against the forces of disdain & mediocrity in all its illusive forms. A single Dad of four teenagers, this Hip-Hop loving, cartoon-watching sci-fi geek lives a life of danger and adventure (give or take the danger). Now, this art school graduate works as an advertising writer and blogger, ranting about all things FUBAR. These are his tales...
A single Gen-X Dad rants about his comical observations of parenting, advertising, pop-culture & life.
Latest Blog Posts
- 45 Things My Eyes Have Seen
- Are You A Butt Head?on Apr 2, 2013We've all seen it. The smokers who flick their butts out the car window that bounce in the road and send ash and burning embers everywhere. Isn't there something inherently wrong with that? I mean sure, you want to smoke and maybe you don't want them...
- Zombies Walk Among Us
- The Force is Wrong With This One...
- Super Funny... Until The Bill Comes.on Feb 21, 2013Watching people hurt themselves may seem funny,but the real cost may be more than we can bear.This week, I'm putting pop culture in my crosshairs. In particular, the TV shows that highlight human train wrecks–including UFC, "Pro" Wrestling and the...
- More Health. Less Care.
- Thanks for Assuming I'm A Jacks$$. Jacka$$.
- Thanks for Assuming I'm A Jacka$$. Jacka$$.
- Best Holiday Pick-Up Line. Ever.
- Before and Aftermath
- Shouting at The Shouting Box
- Five things to remember when you know everything
- My Random 2012 Rewind
- A Lion In The Dessert
- Time To Face Our Demons
- Reviewer Misses The Target On Badass Game
- Heroes: Saving the Day!
- Rise of The Machines
- Murder in Colorado