The Carlyle Community blog is a news, information, and community affairs site focused on living in Carlyle, working in Carlyle, and enjoying all that our Washington, D.C. offers and what's happening in and around our...
Latest Blog Posts
- Prince Street One Lane at Henry Streeton Apr 22, 2013 in UncategorizedPosted in UncategorizedDue to ongoing utility upgrade underway by Virginia American Water, Prince Street in Old Town is reduced to one lane at Henry Street.
- City Hall Fountain – Will Carlyle’s Be This Yearon Apr 21, 2013 in UncategorizedPosted in UncategorizedThe health department of the City of Alexandria forced our community to shut off the popular water fountain at John Carlyle Square Park last year. Will they permit us to turn it on this year?
- City Hall Fountain On – Will Carlyle’s Be This Year
- Top Cities With The Most People Who Move
- Consider Springing Into ACTion on April 17! (Video)
- Jerry’s Sub Carlyle Franchise Has Closed
- Funny Monday @ Artfully Chocolate Tonight!
- Sacre Bleu! Tiffany Tavern Has Closed For Good On King Street (Video)
- Need Parking In Alexandria? There’s An App For That (Video)
- It’s Wednesday Which Means It’s ‘Winesday’ @ Whole Foods Market Old Town
- Need Help on a MetroRail Train? Don’t Use/Abuse The Red Button (Video)
- Carlyle Parking Map Updated Using The New App From ParkMe
- The Cicadas Are Coming! (Video)
- It’s Snowing In Carlyle! (Open Thread)
- Alexandria Transit Company (DASH Bus) – Notice of Public Hearing
- Attn: Carlyle Business Owners! You Can Help Metro In Its Rebuilding Effort
- Register For The 2013 Marine Corps Marathon
- City of Alexandria Under Winter Weather Advisory – March 25, 2013
- What’s Up With That Landlocked Boat in Georgetown?
- Signs of Spring Around Carlyle