A conversational approach to understanding how to communicate effectively in the online and digital world. Social Media Savvy is a resource for all marketing and public relations pros to find real-world examples of how to use...
Latest Blog Posts
- Photog Dutieson Apr 9, 2013 in UncategorizedFor the past three years I have had the pleasure of taking pictures for the Annual Networking Reception at Villanova University hosted by the Graduate Program in Human Resource Development. I love the folks over at Villanova, and the event is always...
- This is NOT the right way to do Email Marketing
- A Department in Transition: Human Resources and the Adoption of Social Media
- Call to all Human Resources Pros and Social Media Lovers
- The Coolest New Social Experiment
- How to choose the right Social Media platform for your business
- How to Succeed in the PR & Marketing Industry: Advice to all the Newbies
- The Real Cost of Social Media
- Your Marketing Campaign is Great, Too Bad Your Company Culture Doesn’t Reflect That
- May 1, 2011- Osama Bin Laden is Dead
- Mr. President, terrible PR move
- I got a job!
- Open Source Intelligence & Business