capsize.comatised. reaching for the stars, reaching for the sunshine!
Latest Blog Posts
- Rainy Days and Weird Thoughts
- Four Years Agoon May 20, 2013 in UncategorizedFour years ago, I woke up to a rainy day. Poro’s heavy breathing that I softly fell asleep to was no longer heard. I was hopeful that the breathing treatments had worked and we’d get another two, three weeks with her. I had hope that if t...
- Better and Betteron May 18, 2013 in HealthMy mother is much better. Thank you everyone who prayed or sent happy thoughts. According to my stepdad, my mother recognises people and smiles when they talk to her. Funny thing is, I don’t feel stupid for asking for prayers and for people to...
- Quick Update
- Happy Mother’s Day
- New Scam
- Zinnia Sprouts
- Amnesia Strikes
- Getting Back In The Groove
- It’s A Girl!
- New Baby Love
- Bostonon Apr 15, 2013 in On My MindNo comment on what happened in Boston this afternoon, other than it ‘s horrible and sad.
- Baby Number Fiveon Apr 9, 2013 in UncategorizedJust as Dennis was blowing out his birthday candles, Little One decided they wanted some of that cake, and here I am! Labour and delivery! Checking in via Dennis’s iPad. Been pushing for nearly two hours. If I go over three hours, they’re...
- World’s Worst Mother
- Loved in my worldon Mar 31, 2013 in UncategorizedI feel fine tonight. A little too fine. I want to go out more than anything, but I’m not sure if that is a good idea tonight. Along feeling fine, I also feel very sleepy. I think it’s time to sleep off the day and just drift away into sle...
- Happy Easter!
- The Warmth of the Sun
- Occupational Happeningson Mar 27, 2013 in And We'll Have Fun Fun FUN! As the Web Burns Broken Mind Delmonte Posts Health Humor internet Journal Junky Life Life Living with Death Married Life Meaningless Trends Midnight Confessions Mommy Earned Her Drink Nostalgia On My Mind Pages Poetry in Motion Poisoned Mind Relationships Self Improvement Sex She Devil Site Issues Site News Snark-a-licious! Technical Stuff Technofiles Technologically Impaired Technology Vicious! WorkAgain, still knocked up. I’m starting to sound like a broken record, aren’t I? I’m beginning to feel guilty of asking for so much time off from work, when the kid seems to be a permanent attachment to my insides. I read Carl’s...
- No Baby (yet)