Tsinoy Foodies is a pinoy food blog that aims to make a spark and rekindle the passion of other foodies. It is a foodie community where foodies can share the tasting pleasures of their food exploration and adventures.
Crumpylicious Blog is a blog where we share our perspective insights and more
Latest Blog Posts
- Mt. Arayat Special Halo-Halo: Pride of Pampanga Since 1970?
- Naci Comfort Food: More Vibrant Offerings as it Reopens in Fort
- Slappy Cakes Eastwood: Let the Slappy Happy Fun with Pancakes Begin!
- True Blends The Strip: Tea and Coffee Place Beside Medical City Ortigas
- Masatami Shave Ice: Colorful Flavorful Treat for the Blazing Hot Summer
- Raja Thai Cuisine: Authentic Thai at Armada Hotel Manila in Malate
- Nav Modern Thai Cuisine: Our Thai Feast in Kapitolyo Pasig
- Kenny Roger's Roasters: Imperial Roast Chicken
- Izakaya Kenta 居酒屋けん太: Authentic Japanese Restaurant Near Remedios Circle in Malate
- Mochi Creme: Black Sesame Mochi Ice Cream
- Eastwood Cafe: Weekend Brunch Buffet for the Family at Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
- Magnolia Flavorhouse: Frozen Sweet Treat That's Perfect for the Summer
- SSC Shawarma Snack Center: Middle-Eastern Cafe Grilled Seafood Restaurant
- Katsu Cafe: Delicious and Affordable Katsu in Banawe
- Buddha-Bar Manila: Weekends at The Terrace Barbecue Buffet and Unlimited Drinks
- Dakasi: Mini Giveaway as it Opens its 18th Branch at Dela Rosa Carpark 1 with a Milk Tea Party
- Brazil! Brazil! Churrascaria: Brazilian Churrasco Feast Platter
- Spectrum: Five Star Hotel Buffet with Guaranteed Freshness at Fairmont and Raffles Makati
- Mango Tree: Thai Cuisine at its Best at Bonifacio High Street Central
- Primero Casa Filipino: Affordable Fine Dining Filipino Buffet at Quezon City