All about the lives of infants and children in this blog, Includes articles, games, education, stories, toys, and health resources for parents, teens, and children, please try it.
Latest Blog Posts
- How Parents Should Talk to Their Kids About Family Financeson Nov 2, 2012How Parents Should Talk to Their Kids About Family FinancesDo you know when to keep your lips sealed?Parents are constantly fielding questions from their curious youngsters, many of which they can answer with ease: Why is the sky blue? Does Santa exi...
- Six Steps to Smarter Studyingon Nov 2, 2012Six Steps to Smarter StudyingHow did you learn how to ride your bike? Someone probably gave you a few lessons and then you practiced a lot. You can learn how to study in much the same way. No one is born knowing how to study. You need to learn a few...
- Kids Line: Give Your Baby A Comfortable Atmosphereon Nov 2, 2012Kids Line: Give Your Baby A Comfortable AtmosphereBabies are delicate and need special care. We can compromise with our needs but cant compromise with the essentials our baby required. To provide them with the comforting and soothing atmosphere, one...
- Teach Your Child How to Stand Up for Herself Against a Bullyon Nov 1, 2012How to Help ChildrenBully - The child in school or church who likes to find passive, easy-going children to pick on.What Kind of Kids Are These?Ah...the Bully. Many of us have had to survive the school day without getting pummeled or called out by th...
- Enhance Your Kids Room With Delightful Baby Nursery Ideason Oct 31, 2012Enhance Your Kids Room With Delightful Baby Nursery IdeasWhen it is about decorating a nursery for your baby, you can get lot of ideas and add your own creativity into it to make it special. Everyone wants to provide his or her kids with the best thi...
- Dont Let Your Child SUFFER! - Best Video Baby Monitors Reviews - Keep an Eye on your Childon Oct 31, 2012Dont Let Your Child SUFFER! - Best Video Baby Monitors Reviews - Keep an Eye on your ChildEach and every calendar year over 100 or so toddlers under five years pass away through choking as well as suffocation. Numerous others are saved just in time.
- Useful Knowledge About Buying Childrens Bikeson Oct 31, 2012Useful Knowledge About Buying Childrens BikesAuthor: Maximo BelcourtOne of the most memorable things you will ever give to your child is their very first bicycle. With this one gift you literally open up the world to them. Suddenly they have the mean...
- Breastfeeding Facts, Breast Milk Baby Benefits, Nutrition (Video)
- Twin Baby Boys Laughing at Each Other (Video)on Oct 30, 2012 in VideoTwin Baby Boys Laughing at Each OtherFunny Twin babies laugh at each other. Four months old. Peyton on the left, Brennan on the Right (P&B). Pretty cute and funny.Watch Now !!!!!!
- How to Find Age Appropriate Toys for Childrenon Oct 17, 2012 in How to Find Age Appropriate Toys for ChildrenHow to Find Age Appropriate Toys for ChildrenFond memories of childhood usually bring to mind a favorite toy. A cuddly doll, colorful crayons, or a special wagon are all childhood favorites. Toys bring a great deal of joy to children, but they also c...
- A letter to my daughteron Oct 17, 2012 in A letter to my daughterA letter to my daughterWe are all looking to find that special person to share our lives with through the ups and downs and everything that comes with it and hopefully that person has a positive outlook and will truly love us for who we are.Always re...
- paul ryanon Mar 30, 2012 in paul ryanpaul ryanRight Turn spoke with Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) after the big news of the morning. As we anticipated last night, Ryan endorsed Mitt Romney this morning:read more.... click here !!
- Cat soothing crying baby to sleep - too cute!Cat soothing crying baby to sleep - too cute!
- Learn English for you and your kids (Free Software)
- pes 2012 android (Free Download)
- Choose the best and Secure Nasty toys and games for your Children
- Educational and learning toys for your babies
- When Should My Child Learn a Second Language?
- Five Ways to Get Little Ones to Sleep
- motivate your child to play piano