My blog is all about finding the joy in this transitional phase between university and adult-life. It’s about setting goals for myself, reinventing my goals, and never giving up.
Latest Blog Posts
- My Summer Reading List
- Know What you Want and Work Towards It With Cat-Like Dedication
- Today’s Google Doodle: Hartland Covered Bridge, New Brunswick
- Recent Graduates: A Worthwhile Career Guide (review)
- Another Look inside my Wreck this Journal: Doodles and Disasters
- My Garden as a Source of Inspiration
- Blogging Confidently: How to Share Your Blog with Family and Friends
- Recent Graduates: 6 Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog
- How to Cope With Being Unemployed and Overwhelmed
- E-mailing Your Resume and Cover Letter
- Online Job Search Resources That I Don’t Understand – YET
- Lessons from the Class of 2012
- Getting back into those books that you’ve tossed aside
- Starting things on your own time
- Taking time to enjoy unemployment
- Gogogo: stop holding yourself back!
- Speaking too soon: Don’t be Afraid to Follow-up
- Are You A Recent Grad Debating an Unpaid Internship?
- 7 Job Seeking Skills You Can Learn From Video Games
- Temporary and part-time contracts: an alternative to a full time job after university?