Money saving tips that are both useful and funny, from Wales' third best blogger. Hilarious.
Latest Blog Posts
- Soup Slop. Soupid.
- Safe and sound for under a pound (not including gin).
- 18 'Must Have' Money-Saving Tips.
- Fragranced fluids, Voodoo Chiles and Bruce Forsyth's anal secretions.
- Squirrel Vajazzles, eating spiders and caterpillar insoles.
- Money grabbing Gob Doctors and mouthwash hogwash.
- Shoeconomics: Full Foot Intercourse and The Half-Stepper.
- Trapped in the plughole? Shove it down the cakehole.
- Eggshells, Mooncups, bollockcups and dog's ears.
- Mite riddled greasy fish muck, bacon and magpie chickens.
- Burning stubble, leaf nails and old people dribbling on your back.
- Trouser comedy, dangerous belts and Nick Clegg.
- Patrick Moore, not spending money on clothes and making your own 'sex pests'.
- Tea, heroin and corned beef, with advocaat and chimpy pants.
- Lardy pig butter, fried crack sandwiches, dining on Ossifrages and Queen Mick.
- Travelling-why it's a really bad idea, plus boiling peas in the kettle.
- Emergency teabagging, soap in your gusset, drought foods and goblinaires.
- Prison. The ultimate budget lifestyle? Plus the upside of sharing a cell with 36 others.
- I have written to Australia and Ozzy Osbourne in a blouse.
- A penguin is basically a large, fishy chicken and The Free Elastic Band.