Commentary, advice and products supporting store front business start ups.
Latest Blog Posts
- You Can’t Live Without It
- First Impressions Matter: Get the Retail Space You Want
- How To Use Social Media When Launching Your Storefront
- The Beginner’s Guide to an LLC : Managing :: American Express OPEN Forum
- DDR Hits Home Run With Set Up Shop, Expands Program to Centers in Floridaon May 15, 2012 in UncategorizedHere is a great opportunity for new retailers looking to setup shop for the first time. This addresses two biggest fears of new store front business start ups; Where do I get the money to open my dream store. Will I loose everything if my idea is a b...
- 5 Features Any Small Business Website Should Haveon May 11, 2012 in UncategorizedOwning a small business website is not just about having a good online presence or search engine ranking. It is also about turning the website into an effective tool that will add to the benefits of the entire business. The most important thing about...
- The Project: From Plan to Reality – Prologue
- Are You Serious About Doing It
- Marketing Ideas You Can Use For Start Ups
- Perseverance Doesn’t Mean Continuing to Beat Your Head On The Wall
- Where are the Angels for bricks and mortar businesses
- Brick and mortar stores are alive and wellon Jan 25, 2012 in UncategorizedHere is an article I really agree with. Internet marketing is growing by leaps and bounds, but in many cases the sellers are existing retail stores using the Internet to supplement and grow their brick and mortar businesses. The author of this articl...
- Is it a trap or an advantage
- The bigger you get the harder it is.
- Is what you want important?on Dec 20, 2011 in UncategorizedWhen it comes to your business the answer is no. Yesterday, I wrote a short post on understanding who your customer is, how they want to buy your product and the experience they want to have when buying your product. Today I spent time working with a...
- Are you ready to get started?
- 5 Innovative Business Promotional Ideas