Digital Rebel 350-Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital Rebel
Latest Blog Posts
- The Black-winged Stilt at work
- Other my photos at Panoramio
- The Asylum_Part 3
- The Asylum_Part 1
- The Asylum_Part 2
- Ghostly Encounters
- Calm and quiet
- Villa Pisani
- Boy with Frog
- Reflections of Springon May 3, 2012Reflections of Spring A sparkling and extravagant Square after the rain. Bridge Of Three Arches The bridge of three arches is one of the major bridges of Venice, along the bridge of the Guglie(Spires) and after the...
- Venezia_Corte San Gaetanoon Apr 30, 2012Corte. The court is named for "backyard" typical term of toponymy in Venice. It turns out to be a small square surrounded by houses and only has an entrance (which is also the output). The court may also have an outlet of a channel and sometimes the...
- Venice_Calle de le Chiovere
- Venice_The Ghetto
- After the Rain
- Molino Stucky_ Venice
- Venezia_Ponte del Piovan o Del Voltoon Apr 2, 2012 in Hello Venice Piazze Ponti Places Bridges ContestVenezia_Ponte del Piovan o Del Volto_Sestiere di CannaregioStill another interesting night tour and photos, full of amosfera, is not it?
- Venezia_Campo Santa Maria Formosaon Mar 29, 2012 in Hello Venice Piazze Ponti Places Bridges ContestVery good, very good. No person, none of anybody. At 4 and 27 of the morning all is quiet. Venice is beautiful by day but at night is another thing.Tomorrow, for the reader, once again be walking the streets of Venice, losing myself for the umpteenth...
- Venezia_Sestiere di Cannaregio
- Venezia_Piazza San Marco