I am a software engineer by trade who loves Walt Disney World and is an authorized Disney vacation planner. I don't think I could ever visit the Disney World enough but unfortunately reality limits my visiting. My goal with this blog is to help others share in the magic by helping them pick up a few tricks and information that will help them on their journey to the greatest place on earth.
The Mouse's House blog is about sharing information on Walt Disney World and planning your vacation.
Latest Blog Posts
- Model Days at Disney World…on Oct 24, 2012 in ParksI just found these the other day on YouTube and thought I would share them with everyone. They came from DisneyParks back in 2009. If you were not already motivate for going to Disney World then these should help:...
- Future of The Mouse’s Houseon Oct 18, 2012 in UncategorizedLooking toward the future, The Mouse’s House will be moving to a video format. The goal will be to produce 2 to 4 videos a month filled with the latest Disney news, reviews, tip, and other useful information. To be honest, I am not much of a...
- Be Our Guest Restaurant Accepts Reservations
- Disney World without the theme parks
- Car’s at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort!
- Top 10 Must Ride Disney World Attractions – Part 2on Jun 15, 2012 in Attractions10 rides you must go on everytime your visit Walt Disney World! This is the second half of the list, so if you missed the last post with Rides 10 through 6, you can review them here. So on to… The last five of our 10 Must Ride Disney World Att...
- The Highland Games Tournament in Epcoton Jun 14, 2012 in EventsThe Highland Games Tournament is currently on in Epcot! In honor of the upcoming release of Brave by Disney-Pixar on Jun 22, Epcot is giving guests a chance to experience the world of Merida with The Highland Games Tournament! In this kids zone, you...
- Top 10 Must Ride Disney World Attractions – Part 1on Jun 13, 2012 in AttractionsThis is “THE” list of the 10 rides you must go on everytime your visit Walt Disney World! Ok maybe it’s not “THE” list of the 10 Must Ride Disney World Attractions. And maybe you don’t have to ride them every ti...
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort is Open!!
- Why stay at a Walt Disney World Resort?on Jun 8, 2012 in ResortsEver wonder what the benefits of staying at a Walt Disney World Resort are? Walt Disney World Resorts provide many benefits that you won’t find in the neighboring hotels. Here are just a couple of the benefits you will be able to experience:...
- Why use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
- Site Updateson May 3, 2012 in UncategorizedThere have been some updates made to the Mouse’s House that I thought I would let you know about real quick. Request a Quote! There is a new Quote request form available so you can submit basic information to us and receive a quote. This is j...
- 2012 International Flower & Garden Festival
- 41 Day To Go! Enduring The Wait
- Priorities, How Are You Planning Them?
- Free Entertainment Ideason Jan 11, 2012 in TipsAre you looking for some free entertainment ideas outside of the parks? Sure there is plenty to do if you have money like renting a boat or bike, fishing tours, golf, water sport, race car driving, etc… The list goes on and on. But if you are o...
- Quick Fact: Workforce
- Merchandise, If you want it get it
- To hop with the Park Hopper Option?
- Quick Fact: Gum is not for sale