a group blog that features reviews, Q and As and articles about romance writers and more!
Latest Blog Posts
- New Shows I've Been Checking Out by Lucy Felthouse
- June - weddings, brides, and romance in the air!
- Got Caught Up ...
- Thursday Thirteen - 281 - Two Days Left to Bid For 13 E-books and a Kobo Mini E-reader For the Brenda Novak Auction
- Two strangers submerged in guilt, brought together by fate…
- The Real Meaning Of Memorial Day weekend....and some military romance reads!
- The Growing Body Part
- Eloisa James brings a fresh twist to a beloved fairy tale.
- Writing About My Favourite City
- Want A Read You Can Sink Your Teeth Into? How about the vamps from my Love Covenant series?
- Odd Thomas Series
- Thursday Thirteen - 279 - 13 More Author Promo Ideas
- How do I write about Africa...if I've never been there?
- Cheryl Kaye Tardif delivers another great thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat!
- Bella is curvaceous, confident, and complex...writing from male POV.
- Urban Renewal: A book about going home moms will love!
- Why Greek Yogurt is So Romantic...
- Jane Austen would approve!
- Watson vs. Watson - or Martin Freeman vs. Jude Law
- Dancing with Determination