A Andventure and Photography blog from Norway and the World's greatest places.
Latest Blog Posts
- Great days in the Ice of Bødalsbreen
- The Ski season ended at Bitihorn
- Spring Powder at Loftet (The Loft) 2170 m.on May 30, 2012No reason to put away our skies yet! It's near the end of May, still we found the best snow this year these days at Loftet in the northern parts of Jotunheimen. Driving more than five hours from Oslo it was all worth it as we made turns in fresh...
- Gaustatoppen in May, where summer meets winter
- 2 great days skiing in Romsdal
- A mountain all for us selves
- Gullfjellet - Premium Skiing 25 minutes outside the city
- Backcountry Tour to the "Mountain at the end"
- Night Skiing with head lamp
- Kilimanjaro, Machame Route: Day 6, Mweka Camp - Mweka Gate
- Kilimanjaro, Machame Route: Day 5 Barafu - Uhuru Peak - Mweka Camp
- Kilimanjaro, Machame Route: Day 4: Barranco - Barafu
- Kilimanjaro, Machame Route, Stage 3: Shira Caves to Barranco
- Kilimanjaro, Machame Route, Stage 2: Machame Huts to Shira Caves
- Kilimanjaro, Machame Route, Stage 1: Machame Gate to Machame Huts
- Photo of the day: Øyungen Dam in Nordmarka
- Photo of the Day: Femunden
- The Old Master
- The Last day on Ski 2011
- Christmas Day in Bergen