My faith-based blog encourages others to experience joy-filled living at home, with family, at work and by serving others by following Jesus every day.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Runaway Momon May 20, 2013Brenda Heist, the runaway mom... People ask why? how? How could a mother possibly abandon her children for 11 years with no explanation? How? How could she just disappear? What could she be thinking? Nuts, right? Maybe not... I understand. Brenda,...
- Where has the time gone?on May 2, 2013Hello friends... or anyone who still stops by now and then. It's been a crazy year! I still can't believe the journey God has chosen for me. Though, I do love it. About a year ago, I started a travel blog. For friends. At their request. Then a funny...
- "Click"on Oct 30, 2012When I listen for God, I hear Him. Sometimes, His voice is loud and clear. Sometimes, He speaks in the softest whisper. When I don't listen for Him, I don't hear. To be more honest, I hear, but I ignore His voice. It's easy to ignore God. Of cours...
- Do not grow wearyon Oct 12, 2012Growing weary.... that's me. Why? To be honest, I don't know. That's the hardest part. I'm in one of those valleys that makes no sense. Nothing is wrong at home. I have three fabulous kids. I am blessed with a wonderful life. I read my Bible. I pra...
- Wisdom from a Ninth Graderon Sep 27, 2012We're a month into our new lives -- and Ben is flourishing in ninth grade. While I knew that God had worked with us to prepare him for high school, I still doubted. WHY? I know that God answers the prayers of those who love Him. Anyway.... This post...
- Let's Get Organized
- Eleven Yearson Sep 11, 2012Eleven years. Immediately after 9.11.2001, we vowed never to forget. We haven't. Eleven years. We promised ourselves to change. To live by faith. Eleven years. Have you changed? Have I?
- The journey to college -- for students and mamas
- Changes... and how I'm doing.on Aug 31, 2012There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep...
- Movin' on up!
- First Day of School: Twisted!
- Change affects everyone!
- Tick! Tock! Clock
- Hold My Tongue! An Update
- Hold my tongue!
- Cheap textbooks..... well, cheaper anyway.
- My heart...
- Predestination or Free Will
- Humpty Dumpty
- Happy Birthday, America!on Jul 4, 2012 in miscellaneous...