This site writes about the latest news or articles on the Java technology. It publishes various web and java frameworks used in the technology world.
This blog writes about the latest news in the financial world. It writes about the business, tax planning, investments, fixed deposits, NRI related queries, etc.
Latest Blog Posts
- AsyncTask in Android
- Threads and Handlers in Android
- How to create ProgressDialog in android?
- Annotation Support for Scheduling and Asynchronous Executionon May 8, 2013 in Spring FrameworkConnect to us ( @twitter | @facebook )In the previous post Task Execution and Scheduling in Spring, I explained basic interfaces for task execution and scheduling. In this post I shall demonstrate an example for the same using annotations @Scheduled...
- Task Execution and Scheduling in Springon May 8, 2013 in Spring FrameworkConnect to us ( @twitter | @facebook )Spring 2.0 introduced abstractions for asynchronous execution and scheduling of tasks. The key interfaces for scheduling and task execution are as listed as TaskExecutor, TaskScheduler, Trigger, TriggerContex...
- How to add lists, Checkboxes and Radio buttons to an AlertDialog – Android
- How to create a DatePickerDialog in android?
- How to create Notifications in Android?
- Shared Preferences in android
- How to create AlertDialog box in Android?
- How to create a Toast message in Android?
- Cache Abstraction In Spring (Example for @Cacheable and @CacheEvict)on May 1, 2013 in Spring FrameworkConnect to us ( @twitter | @facebook )Since Spring 3 a new abstraction layer for caching services has been introduced called Cache Abstraction. The idea is to provide a set of common features, mainly annotations, to activate and manage the caches. C...
- How to create a new activity in Android?
- How to Debug an Android application with LogCat?
- How to write a simple Android application?
- New Features in Spring 3.1on Apr 25, 2013 in Spring FrameworkConnect to us ( @twitter | @facebook )This post will feature some of the major features and enhancements of Spring 3.1. Released in the year 2011, Spring 3.1 introduced many new exciting features as listed and described in this article. This article...
- @Inject and @Named (JSR 330) Annotations Exampleon Apr 25, 2013 in Spring FrameworkConnect to us ( @twitter | @facebook )Support for JSR-330 annotations was introduced in Spring 3. These annotations are scanned the same way as the Spring annotations, only requirement would be to have the relevant jars in your classpath. You can use...
- How to write AndroidManifest.xml?
- Layouts in Android
- Spring Classpath Scanning & Managed Componentson Apr 23, 2013 in Spring FrameworkConnect to us ( @twitter | @facebook )In my previous articles I have explained about the some of the popular annotations in Spring @Required, @Autowired and @Qualifier. You could note from these posts that we declared all the beans or components in X...