Creative life = neglected house. OK, so my floor may not get mopped weekly but I do get to play! Love to spend time photographing pretty images, foraging for treasures at flea markets, addressing envelopes in Copperplate script, sewing silk ribbon roses, decorating my home and cuddling Miss Gracie, the world's smartest cat!
Photography, calligraphy, crafts, vintage style, flea market finds and Miss Gracie, too. Explore the creative lifestyle and be inspired!
Latest Blog Posts
- Just Pretty Flowers
- Keeping Upon May 10, 2013 in flowersWell, I'm trying to take photos of anything other than flowers, but it is spring which makes it hard to do. How about a photo of a photo of flowers? Ha! I've been posting lots of my flower photos on Instagram. I love the immediacy of taking a p...
- Pink Spring
- Cupcakes and Cats
- Spring Thing
- Busy Times
- Almost Spring
- Dream Gerberas
- Seven Photoshop Effects on One Photo
- A Dreamy Look
- Welcome Februaryon Feb 2, 2013 in flea marketNo Flea Market This Weekend :-( I'm missing the flea market this weekend so I am a bit disappointed. Yes, the virus that has been hitting everyone has found me. Ugh. I think my time spent at the preschool this past week is coming back to bite me!
- Just Chasing Kids With a Cameraon Jan 31, 2013 in gerbera daisiesPhoto Challenges I've spent several hours at preschool this week taking photos for a brochure. Can I just say it's like herding kittens?! I have to hand it to both parents and teachers as it can be exhausting being with little people. They move so f...
- Gerbera Time
- Happy Heart
- Be Inspired (Plus, Bonus Project!)
- Long Weekends - A Time to Catch Up