My training as an Interior Environment Coach has allowed me to expand upon my Interior Design practice to provide the perfect solution to any design project using eco-friendly materials to keep the environment free from toxins.
Latest Blog Posts
- Who Makes a House into a Home? MOM
- “The Sweet Success of Change”on May 10, 2013 in UncategorizedHave you ever wanted to change something in your home and yet the mere thought was daunting? Just the thought of starting the project seemed overwhelming so maybe you put it off, even when it was something you really wanted. You dreaded going through...
- 20 WAYS TO BRING SPRING INTO YOUR HOME DECOR
- Wood Tiles Made Out of Ceramic?
- How to Creatively Use Books in Your Interior Decorating
- Beautiful Floral Arrangements You Can Easily Do
- Mindful Interior Design: A Small Living Room Living Large
- What do You do With the Blah, Boring, Box-Shaped Room?
- Celebrating Spring, Easter and Great Food With a Beautifully Set Table
- Mindful Interior Design: Does Your Living Room Tell Your Personal Story?
- Mindful Interior Design
- Mindful Interior Design Part 2
- Mindful Interior Design: Part 1
- Create a “Forever House” Connection
- Mindful Interior Design: Living Well in 250 Square Feet?
- Home Decorating …11 Home Design Trends for 2013on Feb 1, 2013 in Design Trends 1stdibs Albert Hadley Calacatta marble eclectic and collected home furnishings and accessories glass backsplashes glass tiles green homes hardwood floors kitchen color and appliances marble countertops multigeneration living. One Kings Lane quartz countertops stainless steel appliances“Decoration is really about creating a quality of life, and a beauty in that life that nourishes the soul, that makes life beautiful. That’s what all this is about, not just what’s in and out.” —Albert Hadley, Interior...
- Tips for Home Organizing That Make you Feel Great – Part 2
- Tips for Home Organizing that Leaves You Feeling Great
- 10 Easily Avoidable Factors Real Estate Professionals Say Devalue a Home
- Top 10 Ways to Start (and maintain) A Good New Year