Health and Fitness Articles
My Social profiles
Latest Blog Posts
- Maryland out front on health care reform
- President Obama: Health Care Law ‘Is Here to Stay’
- Health care and the Founding Fathers
- Kevin Ferris: Here’s health care reform we need
- Framingham health officials criticize state on toxic cleanup effort
- Three Popular Acne Scar Treatments
- Prevent The Growth Of Acne On Your Face
- Effective Tips To Treat Your Acne Problems
- Natural Remedies for Healing Acne
- What Causes Acne Breakouts (It’s Not Just Due To Stress Or Dietary Habits)
- Treat Your Acne Wisely
- How to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight Without Side Effectson Jul 6, 2012 in Acne How to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight Without Side EffectsThere are several different methods for treating pimples, either natural home-made remedies or conventional over-the-counter medicines. Preventing pimples is often the best course of action, yet preventing the outbreak of pimples isn’t always p...
- 8 Major Causes of Acne in Women
- Treatments for Back and Other Acne
- Acne Treatments at Home – What Treatments Are Available?on Jul 6, 2012 in Acne Acne Treatments at Home - What Treatments Are Available?Acne Treatments at Home – What Treatment is Available for My Acne? Maybe you usually have acne and other skin issues, or maybe an acne outbreak is unusual for you: either way, you certainly want it taken care of fast. In order to quickly wipe o...
- Virginia fitness club to allow gay parents to join after lawsuiton Jul 5, 2012 in Fitness NewsROANOKE, Va. – A Roanoke fitness club has changed its membership policies after a gay man sued, claiming it sold him a family membership, then revoked it after realizing that his family consisted of two fathers and a son. Carilion Clinic, the par...
- VA Fitness Club Changes Policy After Banning Gay Couple, Sonon Jul 5, 2012 in Fitness NewsUPDATE: The Roanoke fitness club which revoked a man’s membership after realizing his family consisted of 2 gay fathers and a son has changed it’s membership policies. Read details below: ROANOKE, Va. (AP) – A Roanoke fitness club h...
- In Defending His Health Care Plan, Romney Often Called Its Mandate a Tax
- Letters: Health mandate needed to prevent ‘free riders’
- PostScript: A government role for health care?