amazing and wondrous world of adorning and honoring the female body. I take great pride in my work and design my jewelry to be both beautiful and durable.
Eclectic jewelry for the discerning woman by Maine artisan Pauline Salvucci.
My blog is dedicated to my wonderful and ecentric Aunt Rhetta, who inspired me to love jewelry from a very young age.
Sirona Jewelry Designs specializes in unique eclectic jewelry, offering casual to elegant collections.
Latest Blog Posts
- "Love you More" Message Braceleton Oct 2, 2012 in message jewelry. lapis lazuliMessage jewelry has been around for a long time. The Egyptians, Celts and Chinese often carved messages into their jewelry. Some pieces even held secret chambers for hidden missives.There's nothing that clandestine about contemporary message jewelry.
- Pre Holiday Sale!! 10% off All Jewelry
- The Meaning of Lime Green as a Color
- Donating Jewelry Within the Local Community
- A Little Personal Info & More Jewelry
- Semi Precious & Multi Colored Gemstone Necklace
- September Necklaces
- What You Need to Know About Buying Quality Handcrafted Beaded Jewelry
- Three New Bracelets & Necklaces
- Brand New Earrings
- Contemporary Short Necklaces
- My Studio
- Works in Progress
- Necklaces to Enchant Your Fancy
- New Earrings for the Discriminating Woman!
- New Jewelry & Photos
- Inspiration to Design: Chrome Diopside Necklace
- Congratulaions, Lisa!
- One Free Swarovski Necklace
- Elegant Pendant Necklaces