I'm a stay-at-home wife and mother to a very intelligent and precocious kid. I have a home-based baking business and also accept clients for freelance writing.
My Social profiles
Anything and everything under the sun that is of interest to everybody particularly stay-at-home parents.
Latest Blog Posts
- How To Make Homemade White Bread Loaf
- How To Make Pandesal
- How To Make Ensaymada/Ensaimada
- How to make Pea Shooter Cake Pops from Plants vs. Zombies
- My Writing Experience with Essays.phon Oct 14, 2012I used to work as an editor/writer for a BPO company. The pay was good but the amount of time that I spent working basically ate up most of the time that I spent with my loved ones. Don't get me wrong because I loved every minute of it si...
- How to Make Bottled Red Velvet and Blueberry Cheesecake
- How to Make Yummy Red Velvet Cake or Cupcakes
- How to Make Whole Wheat Pancakes from Scratch.
- How To Make Chocolate Ganache
- Hidden and Buried Feelingson Jun 30, 2012"Speak your mind, don't keep it all bottled up inside," is an age-old solicited and unsolicited advice that I get from family and friends. "Ignore it and it will soon pass," is another advice that is conveniently passed around, whether you like...
- How to Make a Rich and Creamy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- How to make Baked Doughnuts
- Graduates and Graduationson Apr 24, 2012Time flies so fast. Wasn't it just a few months ago that I hesitantly enrolled my son in Kindergarten school? Now he has just graduated from Preparatory school last March. In fact, we are proud parents of a 5-year-old little boy, who simply breezed t...
- How To Make A Funnel Cake
- How to make Chinese Style Vegetable Stir Fry (Chopsuey)on Mar 20, 2012 in VegetablesMy cousin has this dilemma when it comes to serving vegetables to her kids, which is why I was so happy that my niece liked this Chinese style vegetable stir fry. One great thing about this is that it has no meat in it. As per request, here’...
- How to make your own Italian Meringue Buttercream
- How to make Royal Icing.
- How to make Biko (Glutinous Rice Cake).
- How To Make Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls Using A Stand Mixer
- How To Make Chocolate Fudge Frostingon Nov 10, 2011 in MiscellaneousThere are frostings and there are frostings, but this is the first time that I came upon a frosting recipe that can be used as a frosting or as a sandwich spread. Yes folks, you read it right, my son isn’t fond of eating sweets or anything swee...