I was born in the US, migrated to Australia in 1985 and have been living in Sihanoukville since 2006.
My Social profiles
Sihanoukville Journal is written by an Australian expat who has been living in Sihanoukville Cambodia since 2006.
Latest Blog Posts
- What’s New on Sihanoukville’s Serendipity Beach Road
- What’s New at Sihanoukville’s Otres Beach?
- Cambodian Workers Getting a Better Deal
- Cambodia Business Newson Apr 28, 2013 in NewsLatest news on Sihanoukville Journal, an insider's view of Sihanoukville, Cambodia.Cambodia business news has been coming thick and fast over the past few weeks. So fast, in fact, I haven’t been able to keep up with it all. I’ll start wit...
- Our Khmer New Year 2013
- Cambodia Airlines to Launch International Flights
- Fire Destroys Popular Sihanoukville Backpacker Hangoutson Mar 31, 2013 in NewsLatest news on Sihanoukville Journal, an insider's view of Sihanoukville, Cambodia.While I was out swimming at Otres Beach today, I noticed black plumes of smoke in the distance. It was definitely a big fire, but it looked much further away than the...
- Beach Bumming in Sihanoukville
- Sihanoukville progress continues in spite of the press
- Phnom Penh’s Foreign Correspondents Club
- The best time to visit Sihanoukville
- Sihanoukville Half Marathon: a photo blog
- Our holiday in Phnom Penh
- Being a Tourist in Sihanoukville for a Day
- U.S. Drone Attacks and Cambodia — what’s the connection?
- Sailing a Hobie Cat in Sihanoukville
- 5 Fun Things to Do in Sihanoukville
- Getting to Sihanoukville Getting Easier
- Skoout Barang – Crazy Foreigners in Sihanoukville
- Cambodia’s first commercial train between Sihanoukville and Phnom Penh starts rolling