Follow the adventures of this thrift shop hunting, interior design loving, DIY gal as she transforms her house from boring to beautiful on a shoestring budget.
Latest Blog Posts
- an etsy update and some blog loveon May 3, 2012 in chit chatSince I opened up my little etsy shop (audrey & gem) in January, I have added some sweet kid-friendly prints. A red and purple hippo, or blue and yellow whale, or pink and green owl… why not?! I have to admit, I have been having a lot of f...
- project bathroom: the reveal
- project bathroom: the last piece of the puzzle
- project bathroom: the details, darling
- project bathroom: caulking
- a weekend in washington
- colour me pretty: gray + orange
- apartment therapy: small cool 2012
- project bathroom: trim and a little paint
- project bathroom: fixer uppers
- colour me pretty: gorgeous gray
- project bathroom: vanity take two
- project bathroom: the vanityon Apr 11, 2012 in bathroomsSo when we last left off, we had done the demo and tub install, tiling around the shower, grouting, and laid the marble floor. Our aim was to get all the big ticket stuff done first so that we could putter away at the small stuff but have a usable ba...
- 30 before 30on Apr 9, 2012 in 30 before 30As you gathered from this post, it was recently my birthday. My 27th birthday, if you wanted to know. As a lot of people do on their birthdays, I started to think about some of the things I would like to accomplish. I think about my 1, 5, and 10 year...
- project bathroom: marble love
- project bathroom: getting grouty
- birthday weekend goodieson Apr 2, 2012 in chit chatHappy Monday, folks. I don’t know about you, but I had the most lovely weekend. It was my birthday on Saturday and we got up to all sorts of sweet festivities: Strolling around an antiques show early Friday evening, out for dessert and drinks w...
- project bathroom: tiling
- project bathroom: demo
- the time has come, bathroom