Reporting on current news and events from a Libertarian, Tea Party or Conservative perspective
Latest Blog Posts
- Is America Moving (Back) Toward Libertarianism?
- Abolish the IMF
- Beware Of Democrats Bearing Gifts
- Is Marxism Back?on Jul 6, 2012 in UncategorizedIn recent years, Marxists and socialists have been euphoric as their delusions kick in and they announce with glee that capitalism has failed and they have the smoking gun proof – collapsed economies and and human misery is piling up everywhere...
- Something for Conservatives to Think About: Obamacare Really Was a Republican Initiativeon Jul 6, 2012 in UncategorizedObamacare really was hatched by the Heritage Foundation in the late 1980′s, supported by Republicans during the 1990′s, tested in Massachusetts by a Republican governor and finally passed as Obamacare. Newt Gingrich got rich promoting the...
- Really, Republicans Really are Socialistson Jul 5, 2012 in UncategorizedFrankly, I’ve never met an establishment Republican who wasn’t a socialist, a Marxist, a global empire builder, a warmonger, an advocates for the wholesale destruction of civil liberties, a military worshiper and a supporter of una...
- VIDEO: What’s next for the liberty movement?
- Minimum Wage for the Mayor
- America:It’s Not As Bad As You Think
- Penn and Teller Burn the Flagon Jul 4, 2012 in LibertarianEvery Independence Day I share this video with friends and family because I just love the speech Penn gives. It cuts to the heart of patriotism, and reminds us that it is possible to love your country while despising the government. Enjoy. ...
- What’s next for the liberty movement?
- Want Job Security? Become a Cop
- Be Afraid – Be Very Afraid
- Gary Johnson 2012?
- Channeling Chief Justice Roberts – Maybe He Really Did Do the Right Thing (Constitutionally Speaking).on Jul 3, 2012 in UncategorizedNow that the mass hysteria over the SCOTUS Obamacare decision has somewhat subsided, does Chief Justice Roberts deserve the thrashing he got from conservatives? While conservatives were moaning the decision with fear and loathing, liberals were proba...
- Obama-tax Is Law, What Now?
- Legislating the Legislature
- Can You Survive?
- One Million Dollars for Romneyon Jun 28, 2012 in Global WarmingWith today’s unprecedented SCOTUS ruling on ObamaCare, conservative voters have rush to Romney bearing gifts of campaign contributions to help defeat Obama. In fact, over one million dollars has been raised by the Romney campaign today! But is...
- The Only Real Battle: Government Good Vs Government Bad