This blog features crafts, educations, family and parenting, health and development, lifestyle, and giveaways.
Latest Blog Posts
- As a Parent, Learn to Pick Your NOson Aug 27, 2012 in ParentingDo you wonder if you’re saying “yes” or “no” too often or not enough? Do you ever feel like your kids are getting away with more the longer you parent? As the youngest of six siblings, I was frequently reminded that I go...
- Baby’s First Food
- Confessions Of An Accidental Reinforcer
- Less Than Perfect Parents Back-to-School Giveaway!
- Tom’s Shoes: How to be Fashionable and Help a Good Cause
- Health Advantages of Homemade Baby Foodon Jul 30, 2012 in ParentingWhen your child becomes old enough to start eating solid foods, you face a decision. Are store bought, jarred foods going to be good enough or are you willing to sacrifice the time and energy to jar your own baby food? Are there significant enough ad...
- Does your parenting suffer from reward abuse?on Jul 23, 2012 in ParentingRewards are an effective way to encourage good behavior in our kids. And I’m all for that. But good things can become harmful when they are abused. Food is good in moderation, but overeating is bad for your health. Alcohol is not bad in moderation,...
- Book Club: The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
- Starting Solids
- Peach Recipes
- Around the table: how parents can make the most of family mealtime
- Magic Happens When You Involve Them
- Top 5 Beauty Trends for Summer 2012
- Summer Learning Tips For Kids
- How To Get Kids To Do Chores
- Rope Necklace
- Parents, have you learned the skill of re-routing?on May 28, 2012 in ParentingIf you have ever used a GPS, then you know what happens when you take a wrong turn. It lets you know you are going in the wrong direction–some GPSs are more annoying than others– and indicates that it is re-routing to help you find your w...
- Time for Change
- Less Than Perfect Parents Videoon May 18, 2012 in ParentingI’m excited (and nervous) to present the first Less Than Perfect Parents video advertising our blog! I was lucky to find someone to make it for me and I feel like it gives an idea of what Less Than Perfect Parents is about. I would...