A primary focus for us is to offer a professional and interactive platform to share knowledge and insight we've learned over the many years we've worked with horses and from our long-time involvement in the equestrian world; at the same time offer a few select organic and other high quality products - all with the focus on holistic, organic and healthier alternatives for our beloved equines, canines and us equestrians - and beyond!
An educational website/blog/shop that shares original, relevant, beneficial content with the emphasis on more holistic, organic health/fitness/nutrition of our horses, dogs & equestrians.
Latest Blog Posts
- The Risks and Potential Heartbreak of Shipping Horses – Please Share
- Equestrians – How To Eat To Win On Horse Show Day
- House, Horse or Stable Flies? Try These Tips & DIY Natural Fly Repellant
- Your Donation Means The World: Please Help Us To Heal From Cancer
- Love Your Horse – Hydrate Your Horseon Jun 24, 2016 in HAPPY HORSE BLOGPhoto Courtesy Of Leslie Potter & Horse Illustrated. All Rights Reserved. Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate… Love your horse – hydrate your horse. This Summer, hydrate your horses, your dogs, your cats and all of your beloved...
- Wanna Save Some $$ Cleaning Your Horse Bits?
- Equestrians: Get Yourself & Your Horse Fit With Less Strain
- Scrumptious Organic Horse Treat!
- One Pot Coconut Chicken Or Shrimp Curry
- Awesome Mexican Bean Salad
- Celebrate Our Earth
- In Full Force: Deer Ticks, Lyme And A Host Of Other Potentially Dangerous Issues
- Pssst, Female Equestrians – What You Don’t Know About Your Pelvic Floor Health Can Hurt You
- Tips To Help You Accomplish Your Riding Goals
- Monensin Equine Poisoning Can Equal Death
- HappyHorse Organics – GiveAway Reminder
- Are You A Stable Equestrian?
- Happy New Year – Happy Horse Organics Contest
- Equestrians – How You Can Redeem Yourself This Holiday Season
- Tips To Keep Your Animal Friends Warm And Safe This Winter