Lorellay is a fashion, life, femininity & beauty lover. Love creator. Mermaid.
Latest Blog Posts
- When Life Gets Busy…
- How To Make A Flower Crown – Swedish Midsummer Celebration – Video
- Guide to Marbella – Where to Eat, What to Do & What to Seeon Jun 9, 2016 in Marbella about marbella beach blog review bull fight arena eat in marbella europe european travel malaga marbella beach marbella trip marbella vacation oceans club old town puerto banus restaurants review marbella ronda town spain spanish style travel traveling girl trip to marbella villa tiberio where to eat where to partyThe weather in Sweden in the beginning of May was absolutely terrifying, so we’ve decided to leave this place for a short (but still long enough to explore) trip somewhere warm in Europe. Jonathan, my boyfriend, hates long flights, and so Sou...
- A Fresh Look Inside Hotel Los Monteros Spa & Golf Resort
- Stockholm Beauty Week 2016 – Impressions, Pictures & Favouriteson May 8, 2016 in BeautyOne year has been since I’ve attended Stockholm Beauty Week for the first time. I knew I’ll be longing for more. The reason is simply because I love discovering brands, new beauty products, get a taste of their samples and try on-site tre...
- Where to Eat in Mykonos?on Apr 25, 2016 in Mykonos best food best restaurant best souvlaki blue myth restaurant eat in mykonos food greece greece travel greek food greek islands jackie o jackie O pool lia beach liasti liasti restaurant little venice mykonos mykonos restaurants mykonos tips pasta fresca barkia peppers souvlaki petinos hotel petinos restaurant remezzo restaurant traditional food traditional greek travel tips travel to mykonos trip trip to mykonos vacation vacay where to eatIf you’ve decided to go to Mykonos, then you’ve already Googled around for place to eat, party and beach, and by luck (hopefully) you got here! But you must have read other things about this incredibly multi-tasking island and you’d...
- 5 Best Apps to Design & Edit Photos For Bloggers and Not Only
- Annecy, France – My European Car Trip #3on Mar 10, 2016 in France a day in annecy annecy annecy town annecy village car trip chateau d'annecy cheese fondue driving through france european car trip fabulous cities france french town french village le picket annecy MyEuropeanCartrip pictures of annecy places in annecy road trip the old town travel to france trip to annecy trip to franceThis story continues from here: Best of Switzerland Before going forward to our next destination, France, I looked the map and my Pinterest Places To Go board and pointed to some of France’s most beautiful cities. As France is filled with a...
- Top 5 Most Original Outfits at the Oscars 2016
- 8 Stunning Dresses For Weddings & Cocktails
- 3 Creative Fashion Businesses Every Woman Can Do
- Is Buying Local Fashion, A Luxury?
- What I wish I knew before travelling to Mykonos – Tips & Trickson Jan 26, 2016 in Mykonos car rental tips in mykonos july weather in mykonos mykonos mykonos is windy mykonos review mykonos series mykonos tips mykonos vacation sleep under the sky in mykonos sleeping on the beach staying in all inclusive in mykonos summer in mykonos the island of the wind tips in mykonos travelling to mykonos what to do in mykonos wind in mykonosLong time ago, I decided to make a few late posts about my summer adventure travelling to Mykonos, to help you plan and guide you to the best of the place. Unfortunately, I couldn’t keep my promise to the end, because something else was alwa...
- Hot Trends in 2016 – Oversized Earrings, Pink Explosion & more
- Spend the Holidays in Scandinavia
- December’s Favorites
- My European Car Trip #2 – Best of Switzerlandon Nov 10, 2015 in Lorellay TV Switzerland best in switzerland best of switzerland goldeneye bungee jump james bond 007 james bond bungee jumping la gelateria di lugano lugano top monte san salvatore my european car trip one month vacation rhine fall road trip in europe rustici della verzasca sweden to switzerland switzerland car trip ticino top of lugano travel by car travel europe trip by car valle verzasca where to travel in summerHave you ever been in a place that has everything? Like, literally everything! And all very close to each other? Beautiful mountain views, with the sea just across the corner, classic charming streets but also futuristic endless tunnels, historical a...
- Autumn Crushes and a Contest – Win a Gold Plated Bracelet
- My European Car Trip #1 – Germany
- Love Was My Alibi and My Mood for Today