As a graduate of NYU's musical theater program & a certified life coach, I share my own experiences as coach/performer/entrepreneur, as well as the tips/tools/How To's I've picked up along the way.
Latest Blog Posts
- Dear Future Me (2017)
- My 2017 Word of the Year
- Think you missed Leave Your Job & Launch Your Biz in 2017? Think again!on Dec 15, 2016 in Happy HooplahOoh, the Leave Your Job & Launch Your Biz in 2017: A 2-Hour Planning Session was so the best! We talked money – ways to save, ways to market yourself, how much you need to Breathe Easy before giving notice. We talked bridge jobs. We talked...
- Client Case Study: Zoha Abbas
- This Sunday! Leave Your Job & Launch Your Biz with my interactive planning session.on Dec 9, 2016 in Happy HooplahWhat are your plans for the weekend? I hope it’s full of holiday merriment: baking cookies, wrapping gifts, drinking hot cocoa by the fireplace while angels float around you and you feel the warmth of the world glowing inside you. What? It...
- The Only Way You’ll Stop Being Scared of Your Dream Business
- What can $27 get you? (Spoiler Alert: A plan to leave your job & launch your biz)
- The 2 Mandatory Things You Need to Get Your First Client (and 3 more things I’d highly encourage)
- Tomorrow! Tanya Geisler & me on The Imposter Complex – a free Women of the World webinar!
- Why (& How!) to Care About Your Career When Everything Else Feels More Important
- Client Case Study: Cathy Derus
- Learn how to beat The Imposter Complex with Tanya Geisler on Women of the World!
- What Your Own Space Does For Your Productivity, Creativity and Sanity (aka My First Office! AAAAAH!)
- Client Case Study: Aimee LaLiberte
- Today! Join Holly Becker and me for a Women of the World chat on blogging!
- Tonight! 8 Golden Rules of Launching Your Brand New Biz
- “Welcome to the Hard & Scary.”
- On resting and recharging, creating space, keeping quiet and taking my own advice (aka I’m Taking A Break)
- Ready to Make Creativity Fun? Join Kim Werker & me live tomorrow!
- Announcing my new, monthly, live, video interview series: Women of the World (and my very first guest!)