This is a candid, funny, and drama-filled personal account of divorce, single parenting, mental health, and overcoming major obstacles in life.
Latest Blog Posts
- Haunting Ghosts And Setting Sail To Tennessee
- Rocking Your Romper Off (FREE TUTORIAL)
- FUNNY Sewing Pattern And Music Misunderstandings
- The Cutest DIY Onesie Tutorial EVER
- Featured Artist 19th Street Creations
- Here In Texas Everything Is Bigger Even Our Storms (VIDEO)
- Featuring Handmade Fuzzy Where The Unusual Can Be Crochet!
- My Oompah Loompah Refrigerator
- How To Make Rabbit Or Cat Baby Booties TUTORIAL
- VERY Cute Patriotic Baby Patterns!on May 29, 2012 in UncategorizedSo, in my Type A personality quest for even more baby clothes patterns, I began to “stalk” some new and old haunts of mine….I have a zillion baby clothes patterns and baby clothes blogs to share and can’t WAIT to share t...
- What Has Happened Since I Fell Off The Face Of The Earthon Apr 3, 2012 in funny baby raising toddlers family depression positive outlook divorce life perserverence mental illness raising children parenting kids dating relationships crazy pictures stress relief dieting homemade information own your business sewing military overweight Iraq deployment grief enlisted in the Navy being career successful anxiety disorder news pets cats Bipolar Disorder single parenting engagement military spouseI used to blog everyday, so it seems so unbelieveable that it has been over a month since I have blogged. Actually, if one knew me well, they would believe it and for good cause. With the divorce behind me now, I can sigh a sense of huge relief. But...
- Funny Observations This Week From A Single Parenton Jan 16, 2012 in alone anxiety disorder bad day being a soldier overseas Bipolar Disorder bizarre cats crazy war pictures dating depression divorce easy ways to be happy engagement enlisted in the Navy family funny homemade introspection kids life love mental illness military parenting perserverence positive outlook raising children raising teenagers random thoughts relationships single parenting stress relief terrorism war writing Conditions and Diseases Dermatophytosis Health Infectious Diseases Recreation Skype Streptococcal pharyngitis ThroatSometimes I have to stand back and laugh at the absurdity and oddity of my life. Here’s a quick snapshot of the last 168 hours (that’s 7 days for those who can’t do math;) )….. USELESS FACTOID #1:If your washer is going to b...
- UPDATE On Far Out Sprouts Store
- Why GI Joe Is Single Or Not Married (PHOTOS)on Dec 27, 2011 in UncategorizedWhy GI Joe Is Single Or Not Married (PHOTOS).
- The Army Of The Lordon Dec 5, 2011 in alone anxiety disorder being a soldier overseas Bipolar Disorder dating death deployment depression depression during holidays divorce enlisted in the Navy family God grief holidays Iraq keep loss loved one's memory alive life losing a parent meaning of life memories mental illness Navy parent overcoming grief during holidays perserverence prayer random thoughts reality relationships religion sewing single parenting veteran Vietnam war work writing youtube music videos Iraq WarA song has frequented the darkest lairs of my mind lately….seems daddy is never really dead because I can always hear his voice, his laugh, his singing, or something…and no, I’m not Bipolar with delusions like my son or schizophreni...
- I’m Sort Of Baaaaaack!on Dec 4, 2011 in accomplishments anxiety disorder business circumcision depression divorce easy ways to be happy family homemade how to start a business kids life mental illness own your business positive outlook random thoughts sewing stress relief work writing etsy Far Out Sprouts handmade baby clothes new businessI don’t have a lot of time to write these days. I have been focusing on trying to avoid my still-stalking ex spouse and working. That consumes at least 80% of my life. When I have “free time” I am a parent. This leaves me with about...
- The End Of My Blog….
- Making Homemade Christmas Ornaments For Our First Post-Divorce Holiday Seasonon Nov 7, 2011 in anxiety disorder art autism bead making beads bedazzle Bipolar Disorder bizarre artwork broke death depression during holidays divorce easy way to save money easy ways to be happy family funny grief homemade keep loss loved one's memory alive life losing a parent memories mental illness overcoming grief during holidays pedophiles perserverence positive outlook raising children relationships single parenting youtube music videos Christmas Decorations Handmade Holiday Ornaments Personalized Santa Claus ShoppingAs one would imagine, this Christmas is going to be WAY DIFFERANT than any of the ones on the past. Dad is dead. My children’s mom is gone. I lost a lot of my friends and “family” (in-laws) with the divorce. I don’t have a lot...
- Hookers,Guns,And Firetrucks
- Planetariums Have Hypnotic Affects On Kids…Who Knew?on Oct 29, 2011 in accomplishments anxiety disorder autism Bipolar Disorder depression divorce domestic violence extreme houses family grief job job success keep loss loved one's memory alive kids landing a great job life losing a parent mental illness perserverence single parenting writing Astronomy Planetarium TireAs said earlier, I’m not a huge Halloween person. But, I make small allowances in the interest of entertaining my sons. My eldest came home from school the other day with a flyer informing parents about a Halloween-ish show at the planetarium i...