We consult with small local businesses and help them expand and improve their top line revenue and customer retention using online marketing and social media strategies
Relationship based marketing advice and training in written, audio and visual format for people who want to learn how to market online or offline and have limited experience with marketing, online technology and social media.
Latest Blog Posts
- An Entrepreneurs Day
- SEO Basicson Mar 1, 2013 in Offline Search Engine OptimizationSEO Basics – Off-Page Techniques Part 1 This is a guest post by our colleague Joe Dawson After you’ve built and published your business’s web page online, you need visitors. One of the main ways new customers will find your site is...
- How To Be Creative Online When You’re Not Feeling Creativeon Jul 27, 2012 in Organization And Time ManagementHow to be creative online consistently can be tough. Creativity comes in spurts. If you’re an online writer of any kind, you need to produce your work consistently to keep your readers and subscribers coming back. The reality is though th...
- Tools We Use To Organize And Collaborate Onlineon Jun 25, 2012 in Online Business SystemsThese are the four tools we use to organize and collaborate online: You Mail Google Voice Google Calendar Get Flow Free tools for collaboration on line are abundant and we recommend four in this video. It’s easy to organize online if you know...
- How To Change Your YouTube Channel Nameon Jun 18, 2012 in Video MarketingYou can’t change your YouTube URL, BUT you can change your YouTube channelname. It’s a bit tricky because the settings are hidden, but this short video will make clear how to change your YouTube channel name ...
- 4 Online Tools For Organization And Collaborationon Jun 18, 2012 in Organization And Time ManagementThese are the 4 online tools for organization and collaboration we use in our businesses: You Mail Google Voice Google Calendar Get Flow Free tools for collaboration on line are abundant and we recommend four in this video. It’s easy to organiz...
- How To Use The New Facebook Pages Mobile Appon Jun 13, 2012 in Social Media For BusinessFacebook just released a new “Pages” application that makes using your Facebook Fan Pages from your mobile phone much easier. In this video Steve Lewis explains the new Facebook Pages mobile app for mobile phones and how it facilitates Fa...
- Online Video Creation Made Easyon Jun 11, 2012 in Video MarketingWe’ve been away for a bit and just wanted to let you know that we’ve been working on a very special project that we hope most of you will never need, but those of you who do will be grateful to us forever for getting distracted from this...
- Facebook Pages Mobile App Explainedon Jun 11, 2012 in Social MediaFacebook just released a new “Pages” application that makes using your Facebook Fan Pages from your mobile phone much easier. In this video Steve Lewis explains the new Facebook Pages mobile app for mobile phones and how it facilitates Fa...
- Does Online Marketing Success Depend On a Call To Action?
- Small Business Owners – Is Your Business Safe?
- An Interview With A CFO – Is Your Business Safe?
- WordPress Configuration Basics
- A Simple WordPress Configuration
- How To Install WordPress On Hostgator
- How To Install WordPress On Hostgator Hosting
- Want To Speed Up Your WordPress Site For Free?
- Improve The Speed Of Your WordPress Site Today!
- How To Manage Customer Expectations
- Build Your Own Website | Tools