Every day I strive to find the things that bring joy to my life whether it be quality family time, crafts, products that make my life easier or just precious moments with my kids.
Latest Blog Posts
- Top Posts of 2013on Jan 24, 2014Recapping 2013 now seems a bit delayed, but I enjoy looking back and seeing what my little blog accomplished last year. So, the top 10 posts last year were: My soda bottle jet pack won the popularity contest. Straw Rockets were extremely popular…...
- Earrings from a Milk Jug
- Keep your Resolutions with Zubieon Jan 16, 2014This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Zubie for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.I like to think that I am a pretty responsible driver, but I know that there are definitely ways I can improve. Thankfully my husband is great at ma...
- M is for Mouse
- Save Parks with Peanut Butteron Jan 14, 2014 in Sponsored PostI participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Smucker’s. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating. I don’t know about your house, but here, the peanut butter jar is used frequently…from daily l...
- Tank Cake
- Fast Facts about Nutrisystem Fast 5on Jan 2, 2014This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Nutrisystem for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. Can you believe Christmas has already come and gone?! In a mere few days we will be celebrating New Years and with that comes everyone...
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ballon Dec 27, 2013 in RecipesMy husband loves cheese, and I am not a huge fan, so for New Year’s last year we settled on a Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball which has cream cheese instead of regular cheese and is a much sweeter version of traditional cheese balls… Here’s what you...
- Kidoodle.TV entertains kids safely
- Reindeer Foodon Dec 20, 2013 in ChristmasIn both Pre-K and Kindergarten, my son K came home with reindeer food and I just love how simple, but fun it is for the kids! All you do is put some oats in a plastic baggie with glitter or sugar sprinkles and add a cute poem like the one in the pic...
- Teach your Kids with CWISTon Dec 19, 2013 in Sponsored PostI participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for CWIST. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating. #MCAs parents we have a lot of responsibility riding on our shoulders from the day we find out we’re going t...
- Build your Family with LEGO!on Dec 11, 2013This post brought to you by LEGO. All opinions are 100% mine. My boys are very into LEGO's right now, and play with their Duplo's frequently. Today my 6 year old checked out every LEGO book the library had. I have a feeling that we'll be gradu...
- Painting Snow
- Clothespin Ornaments
- Cardstore Helps make Christmas Easier
- “Christmas in Apple Ridge” Review
- Ornament Round Up
- Star Wars Finger Puppets
- "The First Christmas Night" review & giveaway (ends 12/2/13)
- Simplify the Holidays with Cardstore