Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- Large Family Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping
- Delicious Homemade Granolaon Nov 16, 2015 in Favorite Recipes(Makes 20 cups)(This photo does not show the dates because I ran out of them *smile*)I have been making this recipe for 26 years, since a friend in college used to bring it for us to munch on while we were studying. *smile* It's the best recipe I've...
- Clothing Storage & Access, Thinking Outside the Box
- Managing My Time, Part 2 of 2
- Mom Tips - For Cooking, #2
- Favorite Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie
- Favorite Recipies: Irish Brown Bread
- Homeschooling: WHY Do We Do It?
- Homeschooling - Preparing For A New School Year
- WORKSHOP PRESENTATION: "Decluttering - The First Steps to Organization"
- Creating a Food Pantry From a Coat Closet
- Productively Occupying Young Children: Inclusion in Homeshcooling
- Family Scrapbooking
- Fun Hair for Girls: How to Get Spirals with Rag Curlers
- Large Family Camping (2014) - It's Very Do-Able!
- Summer Schedule 2015 - (for nine children: ages 16, 15, 11, 9, 8, 6, 5, 4 & 4)
- Garage Sale How-to's - Organized & on Purpose!
- PODCAST: "Large Families Living in Small Houses", with Tom & Keri Lamar of A Happy Home Media
- Incentives & Rewards for Children's Behavior, Part 2 of 2
- Favorite Recipe: Mexican Soupon Apr 17, 2015 in Favorite Recipes** Makes 12 cups ** This is one of our family's favorite dinners! It's incredibly flavorful, and really good for you. (If you are doing Trim Healthy Mama, this is a "Fuel Pull" meal! *cheer!*) It's also really great re-heated later...