Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- We're Moving to a New Blog!on Jan 1, 2017Exciting news! We've moved to a new website!We will be keeping our focus to organization of the home, family, and time, as well as on practical how-to's from our experience as parents of 9 children. We will be including and updating some material fro...
- De-Cluttering: The First Steps to Organization
- Large Family Practical How-To’s: Professional Photos, Meals, Errands, & Bathing Kids
- Large Family Practical How-To’s, Part 1 of 2
- Large Family Practical How-To’s: Transportation, Birthdays, Hair cuts, 1-on-1's, & Laundry!
- Green Smoothies for Energy and Clarity!on Jun 2, 2016 in Favorite RecipesWhen I first posted about green smoothies that we have with our breakfast we were thoroughly enjoying them and how they were making us all feel so energetic, clear in our thinking, satisfied and full until lunch time. But we had no id...
- Professional Parents? - "Yes!", Part 2 of 2
- Professional Parents? - "Yes!", Part 1 of 2
- "Raising Real Men" - A book review
- Family Bible Time & Hymn Singing
- Professional Parenting, Part 2 of 2
- Favorite Recipes: Cobb Saladon Mar 25, 2016 in Favorite RecipesSince writing about how I create our weekly schedule and mentioning that we have cobb salads every day with lunch, I've had several requests for the recipe. *smile* We have so enjoyed developing our salad lunches! And this has also been a...
- Incentives & Rewards for Children's Behavior, Part 1 of 2
- Interview: "Staying Well-Rested with Nine Children" - with Malia Jacobson of The Well Rested Family
- Large Family Discipleship: Protecting our Children's Minds With Their Books
- Dressing Modestly Q&A - "What if my husband does not support our wearing skirts exclusively?"
- Family Planning - Surrendering Control to God, Our Story, Part 1 of 2
- PODCAST: "Large Families on Purpose - with Erika Shupe", by Kirsten Tyrrel of "The Marvelous Moms Club"
- Favorite Recipes: Homemade Chilion Jan 27, 2016 in Favorite RecipesServes 12* Vegetarian modifications includedThis is a family favorite for us and the children always cheer when I announce that we're having it. It's very flavorful, yet simple, inexpensive, healthy, is great to put on for company, or to bring to a f...
- Mom Tips - For Around the House, #1