Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- Family Planning - Surrendering Control to God, Our Story, Part 1 of 2
- PODCAST: "Large Families on Purpose - with Erika Shupe", by Kirsten Tyrrel of "The Marvelous Moms Club"
- Favorite Recipes: Homemade Chilion Jan 27, 2016 in Favorite RecipesServes 12* Vegetarian modifications includedThis is a family favorite for us and the children always cheer when I announce that we're having it. It's very flavorful, yet simple, inexpensive, healthy, is great to put on for company, or to bring to a f...
- Mom Tips - For Around the House, #1
- Marriage - Our High Priority
- "Motherhood is a Calling (And Where Your Children Rank)"
- Large Family Laundry Strategies – How I Keep 9 Kids Clean and Why That’s Valuable
- Favorite Recipes: Lentil Casseroleon Dec 29, 2015 in Favorite RecipesServes 8-10 This is a long time family favorite from my mother, who is an excellent cook and has perfected this recipe. I call it a “dump and bake” casserole – except for browning the sausage you just dump in all of the ingredients and th...
- Large Family Meal Planning & Grocery Shopping
- Delicious Homemade Granolaon Nov 16, 2015 in Favorite Recipes(Makes 20 cups)(This photo does not show the dates because I ran out of them *smile*)I have been making this recipe for 26 years, since a friend in college used to bring it for us to munch on while we were studying. *smile* It's the best recipe I've...
- Clothing Storage & Access, Thinking Outside the Box
- Managing My Time, Part 2 of 2
- Mom Tips - For Cooking, #2
- Favorite Recipes: Chicken Pot Pie
- Favorite Recipies: Irish Brown Bread
- Homeschooling: WHY Do We Do It?
- Homeschooling - Preparing For A New School Year
- WORKSHOP PRESENTATION: "Decluttering - The First Steps to Organization"
- Creating a Food Pantry From a Coat Closet
- Productively Occupying Young Children: Inclusion in Homeshcooling