Children are not an accident, God created them and gave them to us on purpose, we live life on purpose. My heart's desire is to bring you encouragement and a vision for how life can be with a large family, pleasant and not...
Latest Blog Posts
- Favorite Recipe: Mexican Soupon Apr 17, 2015 in Favorite Recipes** Makes 12 cups ** This is one of our family's favorite dinners! It's incredibly flavorful, and really good for you. (If you are doing Trim Healthy Mama, this is a "Fuel Pull" meal! *cheer!*) It's also really great re-heated later...
- Homeschooling: HOW We Do It: K-2, Part 3 of 3on Apr 13, 2015 in HomeschoolingHomeschooling kindergarten through second grade was probably where I've grown and changed the most in my homeschooling career of 11 years so far. I've been asked about this many times specifically regarding kindergarten through second grade, so...
- Homeschooling: HOW We Do It, part 2 of 3
- Fall Schedule 2014 - (for nine children: ages 16, 15, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Five Suggestions for New Homeschooling Parents
- DOWNLOADS - Charts, Lists, & Schedulingon Aug 18, 2014 in DOWNLOADSIf you would like to download (for free) any of the charts, lists, or scheduling templates that I've blogged about please feel free to do so from Drop Box at any time. If there are any documents that you wish to see here that I have missed please fee...
- Summer Schedule 2014 - (for nine children: ages 15, 14, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Making Sweatshirt Capes!
- Managing My Time, part 1 of 2
- Modest Dress: The Heart of the Issue Surrounding Clothing, Sexuality & Biblical Femininity
- Spring Schedule 2014 - (for nine kids: ages 15, 14, 11, 8, 7, 5, 4, 3 & 3)
- Organizing a Home: More Tips for Organization, part 2 of 2
- Organizing a Home: Principles & Tips for Organization, part 1 of 2
- Our Home - A virtual tour of our favorite place to be
- Recipe Organization
- Favorite Recipes: White Chili
- Recipe: Banana Bread To Die Foron Feb 4, 2014 in Favorite RecipesA single recipe makes 1 loaf I have been making this same delicious banana bread recipe for the past 20 years or so. I got it from a friend in college, and we think it's absolutely amazing. *smile* It is very moist and...
- Charts & Lists That Save My Sanity
- Scheduling & Routines: You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. - Part 2 of 2
- Scheduling & Routines: You Can’t Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. - Part 1 of 2