My name is Albert and my wife RJ Palmer is an indie author. In saying this I became sort of her publicist, marketing and champion. Through my trials of trying to find the perfect way to promote her book I discovered that many outlets were at best discouraging. So I thought maybe I can put together a blog, promote it, have the posts automatically appear on other sites, link in social networking and help all indie authors. This is where my journey has brought me so far and I expect more will be coming in the future. I do not charge for anything I do all I ask is that you promote this blog, follow me on twitter and facebook and promote each other. Even that is not a requirement.
Free Book Reviews is a blog that reviews indie books, interviews indie authors and generally talks about whatever amuses them in the literary world.
Latest Blog Posts
- Author Interview: Marilyn L Rice author of Sofia's Legacy
- In Honor Of A Great Father - Andi Gubini Pacheco Iriarteon Oct 9, 2015Normally, I try to keep my posts from being dramatic or discouraging. Although this may seem to be discouraging at first please finish the entire post before you conclude that it is.I started a new job and at this job I have met what I consider a goo...
- Jesus and Women
- Honor All Motherson Oct 9, 2015 in Mother's DayToday is Mother’s Day. It is the one day each year that we men put aside to honor our mothers and the mothers of our children. And they happen to be the one person we will generally buy a gift for, and we will still anguish over what to buy. If you...
- Book Review: Predators of Darkness: Aftermath by Leonard D. Hilley II
- Book Review: Beyond the Darkness: Book Two of the Darkness Series by Leonard D. Hilley II
- Author Interview: Joseph DiCristofano author of Paths to Divinity
- Apologies to All the Loyal Readerson Oct 9, 2015Over the last year I have been trying to see if I really have the heart to continue this blog. I did not know if I could keep going or if I had it in me to continue going. A lot of work is put into what I do here and I do have a family, a job and a l...
- Healing Field - Dr. Terry and Iris Yoder
- Confessions of a Wingnut and Science Fiction Junkie (RJ Palmer): There Is No Hellon Oct 9, 2015Confessions of a Wingnut and Science Fiction Junkie (RJ Palmer): There Is No Hell: There is something that’s been on my mind for longer than I care to think about and that usually means that I need to write it out. It’s p...Subscribe to our mail...
- Microsoft XP Support Ending
- No Love Like A Mother's Love by Jill Lemming
- Happy Bornday To My Wife Rachel Robbins
- Inheritance (The Evolution Chronicles Book 2) by RJ Palmer
- Free Book Reviews is BACK!!!on Oct 9, 2015 in Free Book ReviewsAfter a very log hiatus...Free Book Reviews is back....New reviews coming soon... Subscribe to our mailing list...
- Book Review: The Game of Pawns (Book Three of the Darkness Series) by Leonard D. Hilley II
- Book Review: Inheritance (The Evolution Chronicles Book 2) by RJ Palmer
- Author Interview: Leo Averbach author of Breakup; Enduring Divorce
- Book Review: Jabberwocky by Daniel Coleman
- Book Review: The Job by Craig Davis