Founder of MCS and lead contributor. Alan has spent a number of years in public relations and politics. He has served as the press secretary for a presidential campaign, a Washington, DC nonprofit organization, has consulted a number of other campaigns, and is active in local and national politics. He founded this site with the intention of presenting conservative ideas in a unique and sometimes humorous manner and of to combat the Left.
A conservative political blog from DC insiders with a unique perspective.
Latest Blog Posts
- Who Cares About Your Stance on Gay Marriage? You Don’t Get a Vote
- Bill Bolling Drops His Gubernatorial Bid
- Tim Kaine’s Disgraceful Campaign
- Joe Biden’s Disgraceful Performance
- Could the Wilder Effect be the Explanation Behind Obama’s Surge in the Polls?
- On 9/11, God Bless the United States
- Did Gerry Connolly Supporters Destroy $10,000 in Opposition Campaign Materials?
- Tim Kaine’s Record as Governor is Quite Appalling
- Shocker: Ron Paul’s Delegate Strategy Does NOT Steal Him the GOP Nomination
- Code Pink is Back and Finding New Ways to Degrade Themselves
- Department of Justice Hires the Intellectually Deficient…Literally
- The Washington Post Jumps the Shark Criticizing George Allen
- Hillary Clinton Turns Down VP Offer
- Has Crazy Joe Biden Gone Completely Over the Edge?
- The Obama Administration Negotiates With Terrorists
- Hell Freezes Over: Even Michael Bloomberg Supports Chick-Fil-A
- The Leftist Failed Chick-Fil-A Tantrum and Attack on Equality
- The Chamber of Commerce Confirms: Tim Kaine Sucks
- Oh Great, Obamacare Screws Poor People the Worst
- Louise Lucas, Virginia’s Race-Baiting State Senator