Best copywriting blog, by Ron C. Tips, tactics and methodologies to improve your copywriting skills.
Latest Blog Posts
- Create That “Flash” In A Magazine Ad
- A Short Brief On Big Idea, Branding And Positioning
- Building A Business Brand? Write Press Releases
- Simple Formula To SEO Your Website In 2015 [Infographic]
- 10 Lessons On Making Money Blogging In 2015
- You Don’t Have Learn To Sell. You Already Can.on Mar 8, 2015 in Marketers ClubI am going to talk about an interesting topic today. Since you have searched and landed on a “sales and marketing” blog, I assume that you are related to it some means – perhaps you want to learn about sales and marketing itself. I say, great...
- The History Of Content Marketing [Infographic]
- Display Banner Advertising – Worth It Or Not? [Infographic]
- Top 5 Social Media Trends In 2015on Feb 5, 2015 in Marketers ClubDuke University recently published a study on social media that left many managers scratching their heads. Social media spending at companies, the report showed, currently represents 9% of marketing budgets, and that’s forecast to rise to nearly 25...
- The Original Secret To Sell Anything
- Science Of Storytelling [Infographic]
- How To Presell Your Online Product [e-Guide]
- Social Media Marketing: Guide To Etiquette [Infographic]
- 6-Step Magic Copywriting Formula For A Great Persuasive Sales Copy
- Create Viral Web Content. Generate SEO Traffic. Garner Automatic Backlinks.
- How To Get Your First 100 Twitter Followers
- Top 13 ‘Welcome’ Email Ideason Oct 7, 2014 in Marketers ClubWelcome emails are one of the first key steps to long-term success with email marketing. They build trust, reduce opt-outs, and get sales upfront. Welcome emails typically get three times the clicks and sales as a standard promotional email. They’r...
- 25 Outstanding Content Marketing Tools [Infographic]
- Increase Your LinkedIn Engagement By 386% [Infographic]on Oct 6, 2014 in Marketers ClubHave you been involved with LinkedIn lately? If not, you should do right now. It amazes me there is so much potential yet to be realized. And to assist you with that, I have a gift for you… This infographic from Quick Sprout has some really han...
- Marketing Infographics Rock!