A npersonal/lifestyle blog with a touch of fashion & beauty.
Random photos that the webmistress adores.
Latest Blog Posts
- Small Landlords Can Screen Tenants, Too!on Apr 21, 2014 in UncategorizedBecause you have only one duplex rental house and live in one of many units you’ve some independence under federal fair housing laws not loved by many landlords. Nonetheless, you can find really stringent rules regarding the exemption. B...
- Making the Right Decisions As a Landlordon Apr 13, 2014 in UncategorizedSeveral landlords throw the dice when it comes to filling their vacancies. They rent it for the first-person who comes to the stand with all the safety deposit, accumulate a number of document rental applications, and submit an offer. Legally assessm...
- Should You Rent to Own?on Feb 26, 2014 in UncategorizedLease options can help you find a good buyer for your home. It is an option by which you can buy or sell home, even without a need of mortgage. Most of the people find property dealing tough because of mortgage, loans and various other hassles that...
- Selling Real Estate Online for Better Successon Feb 10, 2014 in UncategorizedThere is a smarter way of selling real estate properties in the market today. Online selling of your property can produce profitable results and it allows you to find more prospect buyers with a better targeted advertising scheme. If you want to cut...
- The Prospect of Selling Your House Without An Agenton Jan 29, 2014 in UncategorizedSelling your house is a major decision that you can make. Homeowners often find themselves facing the challenge of having to sell their homes by themselves without asking for a professional help from real estate agents. If you are wondering whether y...
- The Landlord Top 10:on Jan 21, 2014 in UncategorizedOwning real estate is a time tested way to grow your personal wealth and if you are able to hold onto your properties long term, is a fantastic way to invest your money. But being a landlord can be intimidating and is not without it’s headaches...
- The Renter of the Internet Ageon Dec 20, 2013 in UncategorizedThere are sites all over the internet that provide advice, strategy, and even free legal information for landlords and property managers. The same degree of information, however, is severely lacking for renters. That’s where The Knowledgeab...
- No Other Place Like Home
- Starting Anew
- Birthday Celebration with Oblivion
- Crochet Top with Fringes
- Skin and Bones
- The Unconnected Bridge
- Hearts All Over
- Look Who’s Cropping It!
- A Hot Summer
- Colored Feathers On My Top
- Different Styles with Cropped Tops
- A Happy Family
- April Fools Day!