Information-indispensable features health research and development updates in the Philippines
Latest Blog Posts
- Lessons learned: Don’t borrow a bomb you may explode, unknowingly!
- Human rabies updates 2012
- Yellow Warriors Society General Assemblyon Apr 2, 2012 in Downloadables Services Dr. Beatriz Villanueva Dr. Jane Campos Dr. Janice Caoili hepatitis B Hepatitis B Positive individuals and a responsive government Hepatitis B Treatment hepatitis C Hepatitis C Treatment Knowledge on hepatitis B Effective shield against the disease Liver care A healthy lifestyle for Hepatitis B patients Prevent Hepatitis B Consult your doctor today Treatment options and Scientific Breakthroughs on Hepatitis B Treatment options and Scientific Breakthroughs on Hepatitis CIn connection to my assignment to write an article about hepatitis, I attended the Yellow Warriors Society general assembly held at Quezon City last 18 February 2012. During the event I learned lot of information about hepatitis and I want to share w...
- Dr. Jane D. Ricaforte-Campos
- Dr. Eternity Labio
- Human rabies updates 2012 by DOH
- Atty. Heidi Caguiao of Animal Kingdom
- Dr. Victor Atienza, DA-BAI
- Ms Sarah Vallentine of WSPA
- Atty. Heidi Caguiao
- Quezon City rabies prevention and control summit documentation materials
- March is rabies awareness month
- PCHRD Scholars Society convention highlights 21st century skills for researcherson Mar 23, 2012 in Health 21st century skills life and career ability to quickly learn from the core of knowledge Best evidences in preventing Non-Communicable DiseasesDr. John Juliard Go College of Nursing Director of the Institute of Human Genetics Dr. Godofreda Dalmacion Dr. Josefina Tuazon ethical research Influencing policies and practices in health research by Dr. Eva Maria Cutiongco-de la Paz information and communication technology (ICT) information-driven Institute of Clinical Epidemiology NIH-UPM learning and innovation master the essentials of innovation and technology National Institute of Health (NIH-UPM); Ethical guidelines and issues concerning human subjects in health non communicable diseases PCHRD Scholars Society technical writing technologically-powered University of the Philippines Manila (UPM) World Health Organization (WHO)The Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD) Scholars Society (PSS) held its first convention with the theme “21st Century Skills for Researchers” at the Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila on 20 March 2012. “21st century skills...
- Rabies-free Philippines, still possibleon Mar 23, 2012 in Diseases Health animal rabies incidence anti-rabies law Batanes of Region II Bureau of Animal Industry Camiguin of Region X Cebu DA-BAI Department of Agriculture Dr. Victor Atienza National Rabies Committee Quezon City Rabies Prevention and Control Summit Rabies in the Philippines Rabies-free Philippines republic act 9482 Responsible pet ownership Siquijor of Region VII still possible Top countries with highest rabies incidence“Rabies-free Philippines is still possible in 2020,” said Dr. Victor Atienza, Assistant Director of the Bureau of Animal Industry, Department of Agriculture (DA-BAI) and Chair of the National Rabies Committee, during the Quezon City Rabies Preven...
- Quezon City rabies summit 2012
- Seaweeds industry promises good returns to fisherfolks
- Liver care: A healthy lifestyle for Hepatitis B patients