Know about ideas behind various stuffs in automotive & manufacturing field
Latest Blog Posts
- Vehicle Dynamics III: Vertical oscillations
- Vehicle Dynamics II: Cornering
- Vehicle Dynamics I: Accelerating and Braking
- Modelling and Simulation using MATLAB® - Free online courses by German University Professors
- Low Pollution Alternate Fuel Vehicles
- CO2 Reduction Technologies
- Diesel Engines and Gasoline Engines
- What to do if your car doesn't start
- Why you should avoid using "Premium" Dieselon Aug 14, 2013 in ArticlesIt’s natural for most car lovers to get tempted in choosing premium diesel. After all, we love our car, so why not feed it with a diet of premium fuel like Xtra mile, Turbojet or Hi-speed? It’...
- How Mahindra developed XUV500. The true storyon Aug 6, 2013 in ArticlesBruce Lee, Russell Crowe in The Gladiator, Spiderman, a waterfall, combat helicopters and the cheetah are unlikely to ever be on the same storyboard, not even in a comic book.Yet, they were all contenders for becoming the inspiration behind t...
- Design Inspiration of the XUV500on Aug 6, 2013 in ArticlesThe new norm in formA beautiful automobile is one that evokes speed when standing still and one that triggers emotions when seen in action. Admit it. The XUV500 has the ability to turn heads. With its powerful build and feline grace, the cheetah-i...
- Ford EcoSport : Road Teston Jul 30, 2013 in ReviewsIs the Ford EcoSport with its high and wide go-anywhere stance with the exterior package being clothed in SUV-style sheet metal and yet drives like a front wheel drive hatchback? We take it for a nice spin around Goa to give you a more in-depth a...
- The do-it-yourself bike cleaning/polishing guide
- Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force Concepton Jul 30, 2013 in ArticlesMercedes-Benz has created its share of iconic vehicles, but only one of them is currently on sale. (Time will tell on stuff like the SLS or C63 AMG.) Of course, we’re talking about the Geländewagen, styled with a slide rule in the early...
- Harley-Davidson Fatboy Special and Softail Heritage : First Ride
- Two-wheeler sales witness a slumpon Jul 19, 2013Economic slowdown along with spike in inflation has adversely affected consumer sentiment, which in turn has led to slower sales of two-wheelers, with volumes dropping in the past five months...
- HM's BS IV-compliant diesel Ambassador launching soonon Jul 19, 2013 in ArticlesFollowing extensive test driving, senior functionaries of the taxi associations and the dealers found the BS IV-compliant Ambassadors distinctly superior to the current BS III model.
- 2014 Honda Brio based MPV to be fast trackedon Jul 19, 2013 in ArticlesThe Brio platform hosts a hatchback and a sedan in the form of the Brio hatchback and the Amaze compact sedan. This very platform, aimed at emerging car markets will now give rise to a compact MPV. The Brio based compact MPV will debut in the Indo...
- Renault Duster dCi vs Ford EcoSport TDCi
- KTM 390 Duke: Should Royal Enfield worry?