amixofthings is a blog/online mag hybrid. We love written content and that’s what we deliver.Our goal is to provide readers with entertaining original material.
Latest Blog Posts
- Startup Spotlight: January 2013
- Hamptons Cupcake Lounge: A Delicious Step Towards Healthy Sweets
- The Setai Heats Up Miami Beach with the Relaunch of The Setai Grill
- Onward and Upward: What to Expect from amixofthings.com in 2013
- Macadamia Natural Oil’s Flawless Launches in Manila
- The Basics of French Beautyon Jan 1, 2013 in Beauty Paris Avène Becoming Madame Bioderma Carthame gentle hydro-nutritive mask Créaline H2O Démaquillant douceur pour les yeux France French Beauty Furterer L'OCcitane La Roche-Posay La Roche-Posay Effaclar Pivoine Hand Cream Saugella and Rogé Cavailles Skincare Toleriane Dermo-cleanser for intolerant skinBy Becoming Madame I’m a big fan of natural products, those made with essential oils and plant extracts. Before I moved to France, I used to use Aveda make-up and [...]...
- 2012 in review
- Social Media Ethics: Where I Stand
- Lounge in Luxe
- Q&A with Carolina and Monica of Essentjewels
- Catherine Malandrino Throws a Party for AS IF Magazine’s Editor-in-Chief Tatijana Shoan
- The One Thing You Shouldn’t Do if Your Friend Has a Birthday During the Holiday Season
- Re-gifting: How to Do it Right
- Artisan Jewelry by Michele Saulson
- Get the Look- Taylor Swift
- What’s Better Than Giving a Gift that Gives Back?on Dec 11, 2012 in Beauty Geekdom Fashion Foodie Lifestyle Music shoes Laura Mercier Donate Holidays Makeup Christmas Gifts Gift Giving Wines Gifts for pets RED Gifts that give back Teddy Bears T Shirts iPhone Cases Holiday flowers TOMS Help Mr. Paskowitz and his class fund their Robotics Shop Penfolds Six-Pack gilt.com Monkeez & Friends Bone Squeaky Pet Toy Best Friends Animal Society Jedidiah Cycling Shirt madeforgood.com “On My Way to School” AfricAid goodshop.com 1 800 FLOWERS Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Palette greatergood.org Giving gifts is the best feeling! Be Santa!By Chris Evangelista I have always loved the holiday season, from Thanksgiving to New Years. As I mentioned in our previous post, I love this time of the year. There’s [...]...
- Especially Selected Gifts for Your Bag-oholic Friendon Dec 11, 2012 in Fashion Geekdom Lifestyle Christmas Christmas gifts Christmas shopping Crazy bag lady Diane Von Furstenberg Mini lips clutch dvf Elly Clay Elly Clay Bianca Bag Gift Ideas Gifts Giving gifts GUNAS GUNAS Neon 2 Bag holiday shopping Lulu Guinness Lulu Guinness Red Chain Too Many Shoes Small Emily Milly Milly Colette Collection Mini Oscar and Anna Has Been Bag Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Vince Square Shoulder Bag What to get your bag-oholic friendBy Chris Evangelista I’ve been a bag person since I can remember. I really think that rather than the typical safety blanket, I found security in bags (does that even [...]...
- Our Super Easy Pancake Munchkin Recipe: Perfect for a Holiday Breakfast, Snack or Dessert
- Thanks for Nominating Us for the Liebster Blog of the Year Award
- Get the Winning Look from Last Night’s Project Runway All Stars!