This blog is an outlet for all those dreamy, murky, crazy ideas and thoughts that keep floating in my head. In a way, it'll ensure my head doesn't collapse and maintain my sanity.
Latest Blog Posts
- The One
- Old Fashioned
- Everybody Needs A Santa
- THE BENCH
- The Bench
- Children of The Nighton Oct 16, 2014Blood on the snowDirt in my mouthThe unheard truthsThe suppressed liesA fresh wreathA molding cradleA needle through my skinA stitch through my veinA gunshot bleeds into the cerulean skyA firework colors the murky abyss overheadThe sun frow...
- How to become a celebrity on-board.on Mar 24, 2014 in hot coffee poured by spicejet airhostess injustice consumer courtNo wailing babies.No love-drunk honeymooners.No hippies.No loud sardarji families.No first-timers jostling for the window seat, taking selfies faster than you could say ‘seatbelt’.Moreover, I was occupying the spacious aisle seat, meaning I had o...
- That elusive thing called Time.on Jan 31, 2014 in time love memorySometimes I wish there was an enormous hourglass hanging in the space around me, trickling down each granule of time passing away in my life, ebbing into oblivion, dooming my existence. Paranoia would drive me to waste less time, do more productive w...
- Nothing.on Dec 24, 2013So, here's an early resolution kick-starter to my New Year's resolution.Yes.Blog more.From now on, this moment, I'm going to blog unstoppably.Words are going to spill incessantly from the nib of my fountain pen.I mean, to sound less romantic and more...
- Train to Memory Lane
- The Three Words
- How to spot a bad movie without actually seeing it.
- To be superficial is the most joyous thing ever.
- What I learnt from Jab Tak Hai Jaan-the movie
- You need changes sometimes!on Jun 23, 2012Okay, so I changed my blog title from Princess Blabbermouth to Inside My Clandestine Cellar. The change arose because I felt my former blog name was a bit too girly and childish. And I'm DONE being a kid, no matter what people say. Also the word clan...
- The Quark that wason Mar 5, 2012Quark 2012 meant a lot of things to everybody. For some it meant a golden chance to participate in technical workshops, for some it was an opportunity to laze around in Bogmalo and for others it was time to pack up their bags and head back home.Inaug...
- The Most Beautiful Affairon Mar 3, 2012I think crushes are the best things that can happen to you. No, really think about it- no emotional attachments, no heartbreaks, no awkwardness, no "why were you talking to that guy?", no"why didn't you call?" and the list is endless.It's the best ki...