Vision of EP is to spread words of knowledge to the world and has been established with the vision of bringing new horizons to quality education in Pakistan.
Latest Blog Posts
- O Level's Guideon Apr 13, 2013Nowadays, there is an increase in O Level's demand and people are diminishing their priority of Matric or Intermediate System and moving towards O level as it is subject-based qualification by GCE [ General Certificate of Education, UK ].Advantage of...
- Achieve Success Through Stresson Jan 14, 2013PERSONAL SUCCESSUSE STRESS TO MAKE YOU MORE SUCCESSFULRecent research has found that 40 percent of us have to take time off work because of stress related- problems. But if you are to perform to your maximum ability, certain levels of pressure and ch...
- ISA 230: Audit Documentation
- ISA 706 - Emphasis of Matter Paragraphs And Other Matter Paragraphs in the Independent Auditor’s Report
- ISA 705 – Modification To The Opinion In The Independent Auditor’s Report
- ISA 610: Using Work of Internal Auditors
- Task to be Performed During Audit:
- IAS 41 - Agriculture
- IAS 41 - Recognition and Measurement
- IAS 41 - Presentaion & Diclosures
- Order B.Com & I.COM Noteson Oct 22, 2012 in Bcom NotesEducated Pakistan offers Pakistani Intermediate and Bachelor students to make order of B.COM & I..COM BOOKS & NOTESonline. Books & Notes will be delivered right at your door step.Our services are not limited to I.COM & B.COM boo...
- Ways to Control Angeron Oct 19, 2012Negative Thoughts: Anger is a natural phenomenon, and can only be controlled if identified, otherwise, it may prove to be a destructive one, if expressed inappropriately. Disarm yourself from all negative thoughts, and try to accommodate others.Pract...
- Email: Etiquettes, Features, & Limitations
- TOP TEN REASONS FOR REJECTION
- ISA 700: Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements
- ISA 700: Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements - Part B
- Say no to rote learningon Oct 12, 2012To achieve meaningful learning, you should try to:Identify problems and investigate solutions;Produce and generate solutions; Read between the lines - tolerate ambiguity;Make and specify your assumptions;Take alternatives into consider...
- Achieve Success In Examination:on Oct 8, 20121. Planning:Course Material:Select the book which adequately covers the topic you are studying. You may also select different books for different topicsThe key to selecting the right text book is consulting your teachers / senior students. You may al...
- Achieve Success In Examination - B:on Oct 8, 20123. Attempting the PaperExamination TechniquesControlling the anxiety is the keyArrive early at the exam to avoid panic. Be on your seat atleast 10 minutes before the examinations. This will reduce your anxiety and allow you to sort out issues which m...
- World's Youngest Novelist:on Oct 7, 2012Breaking the record of Gloria Tesch, the author of Maradonia, who completed her novel at the age of 13 ... Aiman Waheed becomes the world's youngest Novelist.