The travels pf Timbobaggins, wildlife enthousiast, photographer and guitarist. UK based.
Latest Blog Posts
- Hunting Kestrels, Ring Ouzels and first winter thrushes in at Flamborough,
- September ins and outs down my way, young swallows venture south and the finches move in.
- Scrapping Spars!
- Flamborough for the first proper 'fall' of the year .. Honey Buzzard the star amongst many migrants
- Dashing young Peregrine at North Cave
- Cairngorms road trip, Ospreys fishing, Spoonbills and a surprise herd of Reindeer!
- Early Summer snippets from North Yorkshire - Pied Flycatchers & Redstarts at Strid, Chimney Moths & Mandarin at Jefrey Bog plus lots of flowers!
- Chilling out on Hatfield Moor, a possible new breeder, dashing Hobbies and singing Tree Pipits.
- A good wood found, wild flowers in profusion at last, Snipe a drumming, a wet Moors day and a successful Heron watch event
- My second Spring, out and about in the Wolds, North Cave Wetlands, atmospheric Barnies and Common Cranes in Yorkshire!
- Return leg - Plains of La Serena, Monfrague, Villafafila. Imperial Eagle mobbing Great Bustards, Montagues Harrier & Sandgrouse.
- Into Portugal, Tavira and back into Spain for the 'Bonanza' experience... displaying Booted Eagles, Spoonbills and Kites plus new migrants
- El Rocio and getting out and about in the wolds of Donana
- El Rocio and getting out and about in the wilds of Donana
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibralter,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- 100s of Eagles & Kites crossing the Straits of Gibraltar,scorching hot around Barbate, a rare Vulture and Spanish Festoons
- The big salty lake at Fuente de Piedre - Cranes, Sandpipers & Flamingoes then some Raptor migration in the raw at Tarifa
- Mar Menor blasted by the elements, Mountains high and calm, Guadix eagles and a cracking Chough to boot!
- A brief excursion into the Steppes of Petrola, Great Bustards, Teminck's Stint and lots of wind and rain!
- El Fondo memories and a new haunt at El Pinet, a place to rest up in the company of Eagles, Waders, Shrikes, Gulls & friendly birders