A Perth Food Blog and Michelin Star Adventures
Latest Blog Posts
- Siem Reap: Haven Training Restaurant, where helping taste good.
- Siem Reap: A quality lunch at Mie Cafe!
- Siem Reap : Is Cuisine Wat Damnak one of Asia's 50 Best Restaurants?
- Bites: Balinese Breakfast @ Gooseberries Cafe, Kensington
- Bites: Quality Japanese @ Kiri, Shenton Park
- Bites: Brunch-ing @ Hylin, Leederville
- Bites: Autumn's Harvest @ Harvest Espresso, Victoria Park
- Bites: Sushi with a Modern Touch @ The Modern Eatery: House of Aburi Sushi, Fremantle
- Bites: Artezen Espresso Bar @ Naturaliste Terrace, Dunsborough.
- Bites: The Urban Bean @ Bussel Highway, Margaret River.
- Bites: Knee Deep Winery and Restaurant @ Johnson Road, Margaret River.
- Bites: Leeuwin Estate Restaurant @ Stevens Road, Margaret River
- Bites: Modern French Dining @ Petite Mort, Shenton Park
- Bites: A Singaporean Breakfast @ Sprolo, South Perth
- Bites: Summer Degustation @ Amusé, Bronte Street
- eatBangkok: the Best Tom Yam and Fish Cakes @ Chatuchak Market
- eatBANGKOK: Thai-style Barbecue and Suki @ Best Beef
- eatBANGKOK: Delicious River Prawns and Crab Claypots @ Jae Piak,
- eatBANGKOK: Delicious River Prawns and Crab Claypots @ Jae Piak, Chinatown
- eatBANGKOK: Sweet Cravings @ Petite Audrey, Mango Tango & Mr Jones, Siam Central