When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. I want SWEET lemonade! I want this site to be a landing pad, a “go-to” site for inspiration on the many ways we can make our lives sweeter.
Latest Blog Posts
- Whales Inspiration
- A “Fifty Shades of Gray” Rival
- Five Minute Friday- Ordinary
- Jack Kerouac and Me
- My Dog Lost Her Mojo Tonighton Feb 27, 2013 in UncategorizedFor the sake of my husband’s sanity and my own as well, we decided to buy a tie-out for our two year old dog. She looks like a dog, smells like a dog, but behaves like a dainty toddler. She is Gemma. Gemma is an 80 pound chow/lab mix that...
- Five Minute Friday- What Mama Did
- Bullying at School
- Baseball Signupson Feb 17, 2013 in ChildrenBaseball signups were this month and Ken and I were back and forth on the idea of signing our son up for Pony League. As kids, we both played ball and always wanted Gavin to play as well, but Gavin was not too keen on the idea. Down right against...
- Five Minute Friday- Belovedon Feb 15, 2013 in ChildrenEarlier this week as me and my husband Ken were looking thru my pictures on the computer, we ran across my son’s school pictures. Our son’s first day of school every year is a huge event at our house. We both take the day off so we...
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s 2013
- Maps as Wallpaper- Wallpapering with Maps
- Five Minute Friday- Bareon Feb 9, 2013 in UncategorizedFive Minute Fridays with Lisa-Jo Baker This week’s prompt- Bare GO- When I think of the word “bare”, I think of baring our souls. Do we bare our souls to the ones we love? Do they truly know the depths of our love for them? Do...
- Closet Organization 101on Feb 6, 2013 in designCloset Organization When you think of the messiest area in your house, what comes to mind? Is it your bathroom, kid’s room, or your bedroom? For me, it was my closet. It’s hidden away so no one can see it so that gave me permission to ignor...
- All Modern Furniture offers FREE SHIPPING
- Ikea, What are you thinking?
- Is It Time for Change?
- The Fine Art of Empathy
- Little Giver
- Santa Fe Stew Recipe
- Top 10 Books You Should Read to Your Child