Dedicated to helping leaders achieve through study, reflection, and practice.
Latest Blog Posts
- You aren’t in the military anymore.
- Mentor the ambitious; don’t accept mediocrity
- Don’t neglect your studies
- Servants by example
- Coping as a young leader
- Leadership and open blast doors
- Change is a constant: be flexible!
- How I found my voice
- Praise Motivates
- MAKE time to improve yourself
- Minot to Iraq, Gaining Perspective
- Why write about Leadership?
- Leadership can be hard. It WILL be harder if you whine about it.
- Welcome to Perficitis!on Jul 9, 2013 in General“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” —John F. Kennedy ...