1. enidhi India
Travel, Auto blog by Shrinidhi Hande, a business analyst by profession and blogger by passion
Latest Blog Posts
- Desert Sundowner experience in Bikaner with Narendra Bhawan
- Bikaner Miniature artist Mahaveer Swamion Jan 13, 2017 in Travel and LivingOn one of the evenings in Bikaner we visited the workshop of Mahaveer Swami, a renowned miniature artist in the region. Mr. Swami has been practicing this form of art work for decades now and has exhibited his work across the world, including Paris,...
- Jet Screen inflight entertainment by Jet Airways-Critical Review
- Mumbai Airport's amazing interior artworks
- 8 tips on How to manage time for blogging... (Despite a day job!)
- Hexa Experience in Chennai: Photos, videos and updates!
- Best 10 travel stories of the week!
- Laxmi Niwas Palace Hotel, Bikaner-Photos from my short visit!
- Made of Ghee! Bhandasar Jain Temple, Bikaner: Colourful, charming!
- The Blind Trial by Sulaiman Sait- Book reviewon Jan 3, 2017 in booksI went to the launch function of this book- The Blind Trial by Sulaiman Sait in Chennai on December 17th. I wanted to buy a copy of this book, along with Kavipriya's "Dirty Martini". But the legendary change problem caused by Demonetization...
- Nikon 50mm prime lens-My experiments and feedback!
- Ordering tender coconut online- BigBasket Experience, pros n cons!
- Karni Mata Temple (a.k.a Rat temple) Bikaner, Rajasthan
- How to beat the January Car Price Hike ghost!
- Maruti’s Vitara Brezza wins ICOTY 2017on Dec 29, 2016 in AutomobilesVitara Brezza, the compact SUV from Maruti has been a runaway success from day 1, with waiting period piling up to 6 months, when I had visited a Maruti showroom sometime in June 2016. This is now vindicated with Vitara Brezza winning Indian Car of t...
- My Notes from "How to travel the world on budget" Unconference!
- The ethics of sponsored posts and how to deal with them!
- Surviving a credit card fraud- my experience
- My year of travel 2016
- Best cars under 10 lakhon Dec 20, 2016 in AutomobilesWe all have dreams. Dream or a wish, when supported by a realistic plan becomes a goal. Because we have only one life, limited resources and time, we should look at achieving our goals in a smarter way, than using traditional paths which may not real...