Its all about latest mobile and smart phone technology and latest gadgets and all other things
Latest Blog Posts
- The Twelve Days of Blog-mason Dec 23, 2012 in Seasons GreetingsOn the twelfth day of Blog-mas, my blog it gave to me: Twelve readers reading, Eleven trackbacks pinging, Ten comments pending, Nine plugins coding, Eight trolls a-trolling, Seven spammers spamming, Six lists a-mailing, Five sponsored posts! Four Fac...
- FeedBurner Migration – Watch out for FriendFeed!on Dec 17, 2012 in feedburner alternativeIf you’re migrating from FeedBurner to FeedBlitz, one of the challenges is making sure all the subscribers come along for the ride – that’s why there’s a lengthy Migration Guide to help you get it right. The processes and fea...
- Monetizing Mailings with Coupons.com, Escalate Networkon Dec 11, 2012 in monetizationBuilding on FeedBlitz’s existing monetization options for email and RSS feeds, I’m delighted to announce the results of a partnership with Escalate Network that enables coupon, deal and frugal bloggers yet another way to deliver value to...
- How To Set Up FeedBlitz’s AdSense for Feeds Alternative
- FeedBlitz Takes the Lead in RSS Monetization as Google Kills AdSense for Feeds
- Availability Issues and Delayed Mailings, November 10, 2012on Nov 10, 2012 in noemailUnfortunately we’re having some hardware issues this evening that have delayed mailings and reduced availability to some elements of FeedBlitz. We’re getting the system back to 100% but it’s still a few hours away as I write (11:05P...
- Monetize Your Mailing Lists – FeedBurner Alternative
- FeedBurner Alternative Case Studies
- Discussing Feeds and FeedBurner on the ‘For Immediate Release’ Podcast
- AdSense for Feeds is DEAD Dec 2nd: Official
- Talking Feeds on the Entrepreneur Network Podcast
- Zero Subscribers at FeedBurner, Sept 21 2012
- Zero Subscribers at FeedBurner, Sept 19-23 2012
- FeedBurner Transition Case Studies
- We’re getting talked about… and we love it
- Resolved: To Be Humanon Sep 15, 2012 in UncategorizedEpiphany. It’s an overused – and quite possibly misunderstood – word, that often deservedly takes its place in the bullshit bingo of our contemporary culture, along with other overworked terms like “pivot”, “inflec...
- What Happened to FeedBurner.JP? A Cautionary Taleon Sep 7, 2012 in feedburnerOr The Case of the Disappearing Domain Back in January, 2006, a few months before Google bought FeedBurner, FeedBurner launched a Japanese version of their service at, appropriately enough, FeedBurner.jp. There were translations and feeds for everyon...
- FeedBurner Shut Down: The Facts – and Tales from the Front Lineon Sep 3, 2012 in feedburnerSince Google shut down the @FeedBurner Twitter account and the FeedBurner blog about 5 weeks ago, much has been said in some quarters about whether and when FeedBurner might (or might not) be being shut down. The aim of this post is three fold: To pr...
- Multi Subscription Quest – FeedBlitz Provides the Solution, by Megan Walkeron Aug 30, 2012 in testimonialsThe Issue – Multi Feed Subscription The company I work for recently went through a ton of changes. Take three high profile software companies, merge them in to one, and then re-package, re-brand and market in a whole new way. Not an easy feat b...
- Social Media Marketing is Not Just Another Channel – It’s Community Building, by Maddie Grant