Marcello Arrambide's around the world travel blog highlighting his travels and day trading around the world
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Traveling Around The World Is Such A Beautiful Thingon May 30, 2013 in Travel BlogsTraveling around the world for the last few years has brought incredible experiences. Everyone enjoys traveling because there is no right way to travel. There are newbie’s and those afraid of adventure that travel with fanny packs and extra sec...
- How Professional Day Traders Make Money In The Stock Marketon May 28, 2013 in Day Trading BlogHow professional day traders really make money in the stock market is a question that I get quite frequently. I even announced a Q&A session recently via the WanderingTrader Facebook page and most questions were actually about day trading rath...
- Madame WanderingTrader Chronicles: The Taj Mahalon May 27, 2013 in Travel BlogsThe moment of truth was here…Taj Mahal… We woke up early and couldn’t wait to get going. We headed again to the train station to take a day trip to Agra, this was a much better scenario. During the day you can see the beautiful scenery an...
- Camels at Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Staying In Shape While Traveling: The FAT ASS Project
- The Day Trading Academy Reviews Fusing Travel & Day Tradingon May 22, 2013 in Day Trading BlogMarcello Arrambide & The Day Trading Academy reviews the possibility of Fusing Day Trading And Travel is something that I have wanted to share for quite a while now. Just to give you a rundown in case you are new to this travel site the Wandering...
- Staying In Shape While Traveling: The FAT MAN Project
- Staying In Shape While Traveling: The FAT MAN Projecton May 22, 2013 in Travel TipsStaying in shape while traveling is no easy task. It is hard between uncomfortable bus rides, flights in the middle of the night that could go upwards of 15 hours, and even arriving in a new city without knowing where the “healthy restaurants...
- The Virgin Thai Massage Experience
- The Virgin Thai Massage Experienceon May 21, 2013 in Thailand Travel BlogMy first Thai massage is what I would describe as glorious, interesting, and soothing. The first day I had arrived on the exotic island of Koh Samui to attend a boring island hopping yacht party the topic came up. It was after what would become the...
- Bedouin Whiskey and Fairytales: Jordan
- Gorgeous Koh Samui, Thailand
- Final Frontier: Visiting All Seven Continents
- How We Begin Our Day In Singapore
- Learning How To Speak Brazilian Portuguese: Basic Expressions
- Madame Wandering Trader Chronicles: Onward To Khajuraho
- Petra Photo Essay: The Valley of Temples and Tombs
- Incredible Street Art from Valparaiso, Chile
- The Harlem Shake In Jordan: Local Bedouin Edition
- Visiting Jordan: First 4 Days in Pictures